;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Timber said [打印本頁]

作者: wxbqstfz    時間: 2016-4-22 23:14     標題: Timber said

Sports Golf Tiger Woods PGA Excursion Jason Day FIFA Planet Cup Australian Open Steve stricker has shaky start in resume PGA Greg Chalmers (66) leads at Congressional after first round; Tiger struggles Tiger Woods short game is available short in his return to engage in at Congressional
Tiger Woods had a sensation his first competitive game in more than three months following back surgery was not destined to be easy.
It was not his back again that gave the 37 year old Woods trouble throughout Thursday's opening round of the Quicken Loans National at Congressional Region Club. It was his arms.
The touch around the vegetables that has often eluded Woods since he won the last of his 14 major championships six years ago was missing up until the final six holes, if three birdies helped him triumph over a terrible start to finish with a a few over par 74.
Similar story: Tiger Woods announces resume PGA Tour David Wharton
That didn't take very long.
That didn't take long. ( David Wharton )
Still, Woods didn't make a golf putt longer than 10 feet, overlooked several short birdie and a par save possibilities, and decided not to chip particularly well. He / she shot a four in excess of 39 on his very first nine holes Congressional's back being unfaithful and then made consecutive bogeys right after the turn.
"Definitely [disappointing] because that's many I've been doing is cracking and putting," explained Woods, who needed 28 putts. "I hit some bad shots. There are bad pitches the ones are the ones I should get up and down [from off the green for par] every time."
While Woods not been as successful, first round leader Greg Chalmers connected with Australia put together three direct birdies to close the front nine Air Max Thea Nz and at five under level 66. Erik Compton also had 4 in a row on the front the back nine to throw 68. soccer team advances at World Cup, loses to help Germany, 1 0See all related8 Chalmers prospects Ricky Barnes and Fredrik Jacobson of Norway by one stroke. A number of players Compton, defending champion Payment Haas, Patrick Reed and Tyrone Van Aswegen connected with South Africa are two shots powering.
Chalmers, who once held off of Tiger Woods to win his second Australian Open, hasn't ever won on the PGA Tour.
Woodlands attributed the slow begin to time missed while rehabbing from surgery to relieve a sensation problems impingement.
"I think the hard part was just getting into the rhythm of playing competitively. You play with your buddies for cash and it's simply the same," he said. "It's not equivalent to tournament golf. Different level. It unfortunately took a long time to get the feel for it. You actually saw the putt We hit on 11 had been awful. I left them 10, 12 feet small. My feels were away from."
Though the stretch of birdies toward the end of the circular including two straight to the par three seventh along with par four eighth might help Woods stay around for your weekend, he finds themself trailing Chalmers by eight photographs. Open than a mid rate tuneup for the British Open.
As soon as Woods, Jason Day of Questionnaire and American phenom Jordan Spieth eventually left the 11th green just after playing two holes, just about all were at two in excess of after consecutive bogeys. Day carried out with a two over 73 along with Spieth, who at one point had been tied with Woods pertaining to Ray Ban Aviators Nz last place at several over, finished three over.
"The way we all started ended up being pretty poorly," claimed Day, who has been backside for a month after lacking Nike Dunk High time with a thumb injury that could require surgery. "I'm thankful I got back to where My business is today at the end of the day, in addition to I'll just slowly aim to build on it from there.In
So will Woods, who in the direction of the end of the round ultimately began resembling the player that has won 79 PGA Tour occasions. As he has done for years, Wood chose to look at the positives rather than poor putting and below average chipping.
"The score is not really indicative of how I played," Fred Perry Shirts Nz he said. "I made so many little problems."
Asked how the back is feeling, Timber said: "The back's great. I had no issues at all. No twinges, no nothing. It felt fantastic. That's one reason why I personally let go on those 1st tee shots. I hit it pretty hard out there. I personally drove it great. I personally felt comfortable."
Wood agreed it was a comfort to be back on the trip.
"It really is," he said. "It's awesome to get back out here trying to play again. I unfortunately come in my career on the sidelines enough, Black Timberland Boots Nz so it's always fun to come back out here and also Supra Tk Society For Sale play against these guys.Inch
As the tournament's host whose basis benefits from drawing big throngs, it would certainly help in the event Woods made an early function of birdies in Friday's second spherical. If he can climb straight into contention, Woods would point out what happened on the last half a dozen holes Friday.
"Just as I experienced, just the more I enjoyed, the more comfortable [I got] about photo Tiffany Bracelet selections, my sight outlines, all different things," he was quoted saying. "I've been off for a while and i have been held back where I just haven't been able to ignored. Now I'm able to start accomplishing that, Lacoste Nz try to get my numbers again. That's been a challenge."

http://npl.rice.edu/search/node/

http://bestgfx.biz/joomla/52833-joomlabamboo-jb-newscycle-for-joomla-25.html

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://npl.rice.edu/search/node/

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0