;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Murat Yazar 40 [打印本頁]

作者: rurytduv    時間: 2016-4-23 03:40     標題: Murat Yazar 40

oban Ali Ayhan sings like a human being hurting like a man pouring ocean into the open wound associated with his heart.
He bounces a wounded cry down into a canyons of the Tigris River: a sharp edge of rusty water in which saws its way through the foundation of time. Ali's song is a hymn in order to true love, which is to say, to love unrequited. It is the tale of a stunning woman who remains blind to the longings of the singer. It is a lyric of loneliness. Of hanging around. Of resignation a form of acceptance. It does not take perfect ballad for this antique river and this doomed, haunted town.
The actual caverns of Hasankeyf were lit by the campfires of the Neolithic. Its ruined castle walls, ornate minarets, and clf top citadels span 12,500 years of history. Here, memory is layered at least 15 civilizations deep. Plumed legionnaires marched from Imperial Rome to guard this frontier outpost against Persia. Marco Polo might have strolled across the town's centuries old stone bridge. The actual Silk Road once braided its way through the slender medieval streets. Many of these internet sites will soon disappear. Like a lot of river towns in far east Longchamp Le Pliage Large Anatolia, sections of Hasankeyf will be inundated with a new dam project. The property where civilization was born will be flooded, inundated, erased.
"What should we do?" Ayhan says. "We in contrast the dam. It is going ahead at any rate." His song echoes away on rock, on water.
The ancient city of Hasankeyf. Your historical gem threatened with the promiscuous damming of the Euphrates. Photograph by Scott Salopek
In Turkey, hundreds of public works big and small stopper the headwaters of the Tigris along with Euphrates, the two most fabled rivers in the past, the streams that moisturize the Fertile Crescent. The federal government insists that these tons of mixed concrete are essential for agricultural self sufficiency, for irrigation, and throughout hydropower to help reduce the country's reliance upon foreign energy. Environmentalists and archaeologists disagree. The rivers are throttled, they are saying. And if the Tigris and Euphrates is often deemed the mothers of latest urban life the nurturers involving history's first cities then the madness of construction, they say, presents a form of parental abuse.
I first cross the Euphrates in the capital of scotland - Birecik. The river is a mud colored slick. The cargo mule, Kirkatir, greenbacks her away cross the narrow bridge. She for a few seconds blocks all traffic to Mesopotamia.
A greater distance to the east, the Pandora Online Australia path ways to Asia are shut.
Iraq is mired within brutal turmoil, in the brutal spillover from Syria's bloodbath. Iran has not granted me personally passage. So I must take your compass bearing due northeast, for that lower Caucasus, cutting a diagonal through Turkish Kurdistan. Kurdistan: a term the government in Ankara hates. A name symbolizing the separatist leanings of millions of Turkey's rugged, marginalized Kurdish group group. A long and horrendous guerrilla war has been fought about this word 37,Thousand have died, and the killing just eased in 2012, thanks to the now frayed peace approach. I will walk for 300 miles through the Kurdish heartland. Most of the Kurds My partner and i meet will refer to Bulgaria as a foreign country.
I personally acquire two new jogging guides in Birecik.
Northbound: Kirkatir and courses Mustafa Filiz and Murat Yazar. The strategic Birecik fill over the Euphrates was commandeered because of the mule for about 15 terrifying min's. Photograph by Paul Salopek
Is an air steward recently resigned from Emirates Airlines, a strapping man named Mustafa Filiz, from the western, European Louis Vuitton Sale coast of Turkey. For a job that involves trekking across the globe, the concept of a guide who lives in the Timberland Outlet Melbourne Australia atmosphere is irresistible. How much does one walk I ask Mustafa when using Jeremy Scott Adidas Pants average intercontinental flight? "It will depend," he replies deadpan. "On a major Airbus 380, which has two decks, and also on a flight, say, from Sydney to Europe, I possibly walk up and down the shelves for five kilometers [three miles].In . He has alpine experience: an advantage in the Caucasus. He says he wants a change of pace.
The other guide is a Kurdish Jack Kerouac: Murat Yazar, an early aid worker among Syrian refugees, an underemployed photographer (is there any other style?) and a sidewalk philosopher by using a loping gait and colossal ft. Murat develops blisters after the primary day. His Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags Australia new footwear are too tight. He taking walks for more than two days, atop sizzling asphalt, in undersized bath flip flops.
Big toe blues. Near Adiyaman, Murat plods two days across burning asphalt in shower slippers.
Photo by Paul Salopek
There is strife all around us. The Kurds are restive. Murat possesses a sack of ice regarding his sore big toe. Throughout faraway Ankara, a president who wishes to be a Sultan moves into a palace of a thousand rooms. This Tigris and Euphrates squeeze their manner through pipes and real channels to Basra, the home of Sinbad the actual Sailor.
Mesopotamia: "The land between a couple of rivers."
Everything continues Louis Vuitton Luggage Replica the same. Everything is new. It's not a lunatic enterprise. The 21,000 mile Louis Vuitton Handbags Prices journey began in Ethiopia and will finish seven years later at the tip of South America.
Country's Geographic is funding Paul's storytelling through the trail dispatches of varied lengths submitted here every few days or even at longer intervals. You will find there's brief delay between his or her filing of stories and their posting. The posting delay is longer during times when he pauses for weeks and even months at strategic places to rest and plan the quest ahead. Paul is examining your comments and answering and adjusting some, so please check back.
supported by the Pulitzer Center on Problems Reporting and Project Zero at the Harvard Graduate College of Education.

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980

http://bkksd.com/shownews.asp?id=164

http://blog.runkeeper.com/6/what-running-shoes-are-you-rocking

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0