;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Turn your iPhone into a cyclometer [打印本頁]

作者: atlqaaee    時間: 2015-9-12 17:14     標題: Turn your iPhone into a cyclometer

Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor with Bluetooth 4
Transform your iPhone or Android device into a powerful cycling computer with the Wahoo Blue SC. Nike Sb Janoski Max Australia The Wahoo Blue SC is the world's first Bluetooth Smart (4.0) cycling sensor that tracks your cycling speed, cadence, and distance through the free Wahoo Fitness App and other top cycling apps.
The Wahoo Blue SC's exciting new odometer functionality tracks the lifetime distance of your bicycle and stores the data in the device. Whether you ride with or without your iPhone, as long as you have your Blue SC you will always know the total mileage Longchamp Bags of your bike. Using the free Wahoo Fitness Odometer App, you can sync all your data once in range of your iOS device and see the lifetime mileage of your bike by week, month and year. Additionally, our open API allows other popular Apps, such as Cyclemeter and Strava to work with the Wahoo Blue SC.
This device works with the iPhone 4S and newer, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd generation and newer), iPad Mini, and compatible Android devices.
Need help using your Blue SC?
Blue HR getting started guide
Turn your iPhone into a cyclometer
I just replaced an ancient Cateye Micro bike computer with this Blue SC hardware. At present, I am using this product with the Cyclemeter app, which I find to be the most flexible in terms of interface customization. So far, I really like this combo. Installation was no more or less complicated Mbt Shoes Online than for other cyclometer/sensor installations. Wahoo provides two mounting options for the sensor pickup   a rubber band and zip ties. At first glance, I liked the rubber band idea. Setting up the app for my new sensors was a piece of cake. The iPhone detected them right away via Bluetooth and automatically took care of the pairing. However, the setup and detection process varies from app to app, so I can't comment about how this process works for anything but Cyclemeter. I am now looking at adding the protective case and extended battery options, Nike Free Run 3 Australia and maybe even another sensor and case mount for my mountain bike. I Like the idea of being able to use my phone for multiple Ray Ban Sunglasses Australia bikes.

colourful

EC still struggling to define

open a mailing list email and you given the option to unsubscribe

however that "five million|zillion|thousand|trillion|mil|

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0