;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: but sometimes questions go un answered when [打印本頁]

作者: khkjtndv    時間: 2015-9-22 14:25     標題: but sometimes questions go un answered when

My daughter lives in Southern Ireland and purchased a house
I sorry that you haven received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un answered when:
1. the question may be unclear 2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately 3. the Experts that are Cheap Polo T Shirts online simply don have the resources to answer your question fully 4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question
Please feel free to re word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price.
If you would still like to receive an answer from Nike Blazer Mid Uk an Expert, just let Nike Air Max 2013 Uk me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!!Los Angeles, CA
Thank you for all your help.
Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around.
Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Not Cheap Oakley Goggles only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know.

health

but people enjoy music in many forms and ways.

Toromont Feline

GA

Hoping big

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0