;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Emily Sonnett Jersey nn2r5up2 [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2016-12-16 13:16     標題: Emily Sonnett Jersey nn2r5up2

California-based act NEW RISING SON has inked a deal with the French label Deadlight Entertainment. The group's new album, "Honey",Joe Montana 49ers Jersey, will be released in January. A song from the CD, "Rain", is available for streaming in the YouTube clip below.NEW RISING SON is the band of Matthew Roberts,Bob Lilly Cowboys Jersey, who claims to be son of notorious killer Charles Manson.Now 43 years old,Dan Fouts Chargers Jersey, Roberts  who bears a strong resemblance to Manson  says his biological mother,Bruce Matthews Titans Jersey, Terry,Shannon Sharpe Broncos Jersey, revealed that she had been raped by Manson in a drug-fueled orgy back in 1967.After his birth, his young mother gave him up for adoption."I didn't want to believe it. I was frightened and angry. It's like finding out that Adolf Hitler is your father. I'm a peaceful person  trapped in the face of a monster," Roberts told The Sun newspaper.Roberts says he has confirmed his mother's story through letters with Manson,Jack Lambert Steelers Jersey, The Sun reported."He sends me weird stuff and always signs it with his swastika. At first I was stunned and depressed. I wasn't able to speak for a day. I remember not being able to eat."A year after Roberts' birth in 1968,Brian Dawkins Eagles Jersey, Manson and his "family" of followers committed nine murders in Los Angeles over five weeks,Jack Butler Steelers Jersey, including the stabbing of pregnant actress Sharon Tate. She was the wife of film director Roman Polanski.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0