;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: and wind conditions are minimal 39 [打印本頁]

作者: bhsvvqbq    時間: 2016-12-20 22:20     標題: and wind conditions are minimal 39

TULSA   Hot, dry weather is providing dangerous algae blooms so that you can more than Green Country waters this summer. Nearly 100 fish washed up on the shore of Nelson Pond in east Tulsa last week. City crews think the algae is to fault. Tulsa city crews are keeping track of ponds across the city regarding algae blooms. "The dissolved breathable oxygen into the pH is really imperative that you us, it kind of informs us what's going on," said Indicate Fleming, senior environmental monitoring technician with the city of Tulsa. Fleming checked a pH level in Nelson Lake on Monday afternoon. It checked in at In search of.3. "Well a normal level inside pH is between six to eight and nine," he was Canada Goose Mens quoted saying. "With the heavy algae articles that we've had in the river before, we've had higher readings than that. Up to Tens, 11's." Officials say plankton is sucking up the breathable oxygen in the pond   resulting in sea food kills. But city staffs are working to prevent these plankton blooms. Scott VanLoo, surface drainage functions manager with the public will work department, says Nelson Pond is treated and monitored. "The idea that we're low on rain, our rainfall count is lower, and wind conditions are small, and the heat is pretty high as we all know, it's created the best conditions," he said. According to him runoff from chemicals for instance fertilizer trickle into ponds and feed the algae. VanLoo recommends taking extra care to work with pesticides properly, dispose of pet waste and fix any vehicle leaks.  "These contaminants can include nutrients, fertilizer and so forth from meters and large grassy areas or whichever. And those nutrients end up in the pond, and the algae acts similar to a lawn would act to help nutrients. They flourish," he said. VanLoo doesn't expect that to be the last fish wipe out he sees this summer. "We can easily and probably will see additional sea food kills throughout the summertime. But we'll get in there, as well as clean them up,Inch he said. "And we'll continue to instruct the public."
Among the plankton blooms, crews also observed blue green algae.
Representatives urge you to be careful anytime you see what looks like violet green algae in a lake. Exposure can be dangerous to help humans and pets, in combination with wildlife. City crews continue to monitor ponds across the location. If you see a possible fish get rid of in a Tulsa city pond you are able to report it at 918 591 4325.

Handled poorly  43

completed in 1953 as well as expanded in 1961  96

so I|and so i|therefore i|i really|thus i|well  20

"This prime minister says  86

as expected  49

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0