;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Stitched zaumwqa3 [打印本頁]

作者: dklst962    時間: 2016-12-31 08:50     標題: Cheap Jerseys Stitched zaumwqa3

DANZIG will premier the track "Devil's Angels" from his new covers CD on radio stations in some of the cities where he will perform on his upcoming tour. It was originaly the theme song for the late '60's biker film of the same title.Commented Glenn: "I've wanted to record this song since 1979 and this is exactly the same arrangement I had for it back then,chinajerseysnfl, so it pretty much sounds like that late '70s style of mine. I'm really happy with the way it turned out; it actually came out much better than I had hoped it would. We're going to be playing it live on these upcoming shows."DANZIG is currently in the studio putting the finishing touches on the as-yet-untitled covers record for a late summer/early fall release.When asked about the reports that he was recording an album of covers, Glenn said in a 2011 interview, "It's [got] lots of different stuff [on it]. Of course there's an Elvis [Presley] song on there,chinajerseysnfl.net, there's a BLACK SABBATH cover… Then I took some old biker-movie theme songs and made them all old punk-sounding or whatever… Just fucking around,http://www.chinajerseysnfl.net/, really — just having a good time taking songs and giving them a different life or a different dimension. I just do what I feel like doing,www.chinajerseysnfl.net, as long as I don't just cover it, because that's boring to me. I wanna take it and change it and give it some other kind of thing. Otherwise just leave it alone."Glenn Danzig will perform his "Legacy" career-spanning set featuring songs from DANZIG, SAMHAIN and MISFITS, in a number of U.S. cities in late May and early June. In addition, he has announced four DANZIG shows where he will be joined by ex-MISFITS axeman Doyle Von Frankenstein as a "special guest."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0