;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: 2733 [打印本頁]

作者: sfdsdfmon4    時間: 2015-10-15 12:07     標題: 2733

operation in China market power,nike free run 6.0 mens, which in the eyes of many people it is unbelievable, but Li Wei argues that logical. American Apparel in China with people still maintained a very strong American style -- the only, no restrictions and fetters, I as a famous design college graduates, itself on the fashion field is very proficient, Donghua Raffles is an international background of colleges from all over the world, holding different oral English teachers let me really master English pronunciation, when I was one and a half years after the interview American Apparel, I have a person can use English to cope with 34 examiners from different countries different problems, the improvement of language gave me great confidence. Although my competitors have good English Hongkong, returnees, but they are very difficult to understand what the examiners' chaos' spoken english. Successful American Apparel China market development right and the right to operate the Li Wei with good performance return on the company's trust.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0