;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: c tre ractif. [打印本頁]

作者: jgalhfsd    時間: 2015-10-17 20:51     標題: c tre ractif.

Blog of Photographer Nicolas Jutzi
You couldn come to my last exhibition ? Or you just want to remember what you saw two weeks ago ? Here are the pictures of the exhibition ! It not as nice as the one meter more prints but that better than nothing. Due to the small size of the pictures on the web it also a bit hard to see the subject.
And if you are interested in one or more of the pictures, just let me know and I send you the price list. You can Louboutin Shoes Uk also just come to my studio to see (again) the prints.
En couple, nous avons parcouru la Suisse  la recherche de paysages permettant d'illustrer ce que j'avais Gucci Belt Replica Uk en tte, ces rapports entre l'tre humain et un dcor naturel grandiose. Il en rsulte une srie d'images de mon amie qui court dans divers paysages de montagne.
Les photos sont ralises en moyen format argentique avec un Rolleiflex datant de 1956. La pellicule impose un rythme de travail diffrent et plus rflchi, ainsi qu'un rendu plus brut, ce qui correspond bien  l'orientation de cette srie.
All the prints are done by Roger Plaschy and he did again an amazing job.
These last days I went to Hong Kong for the prize giving ceremony of the Red Bull Illume, the biggest action sport photography contest. No award for me but I really proud and honored to be in the last 50 among 28 pictures submitted I also happy that I made the final with a sailing pic, the one below. You can read the story behind the shot here. What I can say is that when Red Bull does things, they do it big !
It was an outstanding event, all the photographers were invited in a crazy hotel, we had an amazing ceremony and the exhibition with the 50 pictures on the Avenue of Stars in Hong Kong was really nice.
But even if sleeping in a huge bed and drinking cocktails is cool, I didn want to miss the opportunity to hit the streets. So I went in the markets and took a couple of shots. I hope you like them as much as I had to walk in Hong Kong with my camera.
I really happy to invite all of you to my next exhibition. The opening will be on the 6th of September in Lausanne, you find all the info on the flyer. You also discover the mountain pictures of Javier Sanchis who is also part of the exhibition.
I think this is the exhibition I the most proud of. I shot the pictures only for the show and it not some pictures taken from my portfolio that people already know. The only constraint was to respect the topic of sport (the exhibition is part of a festival on sport, the Festival Flon Automne). So we went with my girlfriend in amazing locations through Switzerland and I framed her running in big black and white mountain landscapes. And because I love film all is shot with my Rolleiflex and black and white film.
I really looking forward to sharing the pictures with you, see you on the 6th !
Ces dernires semaines ont tpassionnantes. Au programme de la vido et du vlo, ceux qui suivent ma page Facebook et mon fil Twitter auront pu suivre les derniers mandats raliss avec mon collgue et ami Christophe Margot.
Nous avons pass 5 jours au iXS Dirt Masters en Allemagne, un vnement de vlo avec DH, Dirt et 4Cross. Un boulot puisant mais passionnant puisque nous avons produit 2 vidos par jour, ce qui signifie tourner la journe et monter le soir (plutt la nuit Je mets le best of en bas d Destination suivante la France pour tourner des images pour Mavic avec pour dcor, entre autres, le Mont Ventoux et le Galibier pour les images de vlo de route et la rgion de Digne les Bains, plus particulirement le spot des Terres Noires, pour les plans mountain bike. La photo d de l est prise justement sur le spot des Terres Noires.
Demain, nous partons pour les Grisons pour y retrouver Ren Wildhaber (lehrosde Buffalo Soldiers) que nous suivons sur le Dakine Trailfox  Flims.
La mythique course Paris Roubaix a eu lieu dimanche pass. Nous y tions avec Christophe Margot pour Mavic. Christophe s charg de la couverture vido tandis que je me suis occup de la partie photo.
La route tait biensche, on a eu droit a notre dose de poussire A un tel point que j du quitter en catastrophe un de mes spots que j pralablement bien repr tellement il y a avait de poussire. Ce qui veut dire traverser la route au milieu de la course sans visibilit avec des fous furieux en vlo, moto et voiture qui se suivent  un mtre les uns des autres. Etre photographe, c tre ractif.

and Peter Lavin cannot wait to get business moving again.

only my father and my grandmother

this is 10

they will mean lower pay for drivers.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0