;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: /%category%/%postname%/ [打印本頁]

作者: khkjtndv    時間: 2015-10-24 10:39     標題: /%category%/%postname%/

Support Can easily Any person Resolve this Cheap Oakley Goggles Stupid Permalinks Problem
I will be thus amazingly irritated i lost my custom permalinks (along with types) following modernizing to 2.6, A couple of.Half-dozen.One AND 2.Half a dozen.Two
My website site resides by means of Digg! Small company.
Nonetheless that demonstrated necessary once i enhanced the customer's blog site on the latest version 3 weeks before, on the Bing Organization profile.
Simply for shoes, I erased Nike Air Max 90 Sale Mark's Canonical URL right now there, renewed the front web page, visited the very first url, that is canonical, as well as watched Chrome enter a never-ending "Waiting/Connected" never-ending loop, concluding in the "Redirect Loop" oversight. I actually reinstalled this tool, as well as canonical URL jam-packed quickly.
Thus, certainly, Otto42, it should Nike Free Run 3 Uk not often be vital. Nonetheless it still is, with the new edition of WordPress (A pair of.6.Your five), with this specific installation for Google.
My personal example, needed to use /category/postname and then Cheap Ghd Hair Straighteners Uk inside tailor made structure i actually entered: /%category%/%postname%/

McLaughlin

Briefly|Quickly|In brief|Lightly|Temporarily|In short

males

fast

000|Thousand|500|1000|1

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0