;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply the justice system [打印本頁]

作者: god6manx63    時間: 2017-4-14 03:13     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply the justice system

– Mother feels justice system failed child A young mother is at her wits ends over her daughter’s medical condition which she claims was as a result of a sexual assault that occurred some three years ago. More so,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the justice system,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, she said,Wholesale Jerseys, has failed her.According to reports,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, circumstances beyond the woman’s control forced her to leave her then three-year-old daughter with another relative.One day the woman related that when she returned for her daughter the child complained that her vaginal area was hurting. Upon checking the woman said that she noticed that the toddler’s vagina was badly bruised.“I decided to take the child to a private doctor and the doctor told me that somebody indeed sexually molested the child… so he give me the medical report and told me to take it to the police.”Before going to the police the woman said she questioned her daughter and the toddler related that “Uncle (name withheld) put he penis down there”. The woman said that she then went to the police with the medical report but was told that nothing can be done since the child could not give a proper statement.“They tell me that the child can’t talk properly and that she can’t go to court and give evidence.”It has also been reported that tests conducted on the child revealed that she had contracted a curable Sexually Transmitted Disease.According to the mother, she was referred to the Ministry of Human Services but was again told that nothing can be done if the police are not willing to prosecute the alleged perpetrator. However the child who is now six years old has been receiving treatment for the STD but it has once again resurfaced.The woman related that now her daughter’s life will never be the same while the person who assaulted her daughter is walking the streets a free man.“Its three years now my daughter on treatment that grown-ups should be using, she always in discomfort and it’s costly to me because I have to take her to the doctor.”The woman said that she strongly believes that the justice system should be revised since she says at just three years old her daughter would have no reason to cook up a lie about being sexually molested.“Although my child says she can’t really remember the episode it will forever traumatize her. She will not be the same…and the man who did it is free and can do it to somebody else’s child.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0