;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet z4i1nw4r [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2017-6-13 07:55     標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet z4i1nw4r

Roy Hanoman, a private Berbice cane farmer is demanding $25M from the Guyana Agricultural and General Workers’ Union (GAWU) for canes lost as a result of an ongoing week-long strike in the sugar industry.Attorney-at-law and former Director of Public Prosecutions,Denis Hanomansingh, representing the farmer, Roy Hanoman, sent off a letter on Tuesday to the union threatening legal action if the money is not paid.The farmer who hails from Plantation Industry, Corentyne, Berbice claimed in the lawyer’s letter that he has a contractual arrangement with the Guyana Sugar Corporation (GuySuCo) for the state-owned facility to burn, cut, load in punts and grind his canes.“In full knowledge of this, you waited until his cane was burnt and partly cut and then you unlawfully called a strike whereby my client’s cane was left in the field in such a state that he suffered grave financial loss.”According to the lawyer, his client was of the opinion that the timing of the strike was such that the loss suffered was “proximate and foreseeable as a direct result” of the union’s actions.The letter was addressed to GAWU’s General Secretary and warned that failure to pay the $25M will result in High Court proceedings.On Tuesday, three Berbice business Chambers of Commerce and Industry warned that the current one-week-old sugar strike could have disastrous impact on that county unless it ends.Workers are demanding a 15 per cent increase but GuySuCo, facing low production and dismal workers’ attendance,NFL Jerseys From China, said it could ill-afford to pay now based on the situation.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0