;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: 0256 [打印本頁]

作者: sfdsdfyje2    時間: 2015-11-17 17:28     標題: 0256

accident became Arsenal's starting keeper, although Wenger re-signed former goalkeeper Lehmann, but in the competition, played the lead temporarily old adversary. Although played in the match against West Brom committed serious mistakes led to the Gunners lost,nike free 3.0 womens, but he urged the Gunners fans to trust him, he promised not to make the same mistake again.

This season I had some bad moments, but I am so happy now, because I can get the opportunity to battle again. Almunia said: I am a occupation player, unless the boss decided not to me, or I will never leave the club or to give up self. I always want to maintain their own work, I am an Arsenal player, I want to succeed here. Lukasz Fabianski and si ze was injured has given me the opportunity to play, I feel sorry for his teammates, I hope they will return as soon as possible, but now is my moment, this is important at the time, but I will try to enjoy the time, I will do it for them.

Arsenal had recently lost three straight Premiership crown this

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0