;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Chairman of the GPL Board [打印本頁]

作者: god9manr71    時間: 2017-9-23 20:17     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Chairman of the GPL Board

The Guyana Power and Light Company (GPL) continues to struggle to deal with the issue of electricity theft in the country. The rampant stealing of electricity persists despite various strategies implemented by the power company to curb this issue,Cheap NFL Jerseys, according to the management of the power company.At a press conference, yesterday, hosted by GPL at NCN Studios, Chairman of the GPL Board, Winston Brassington, said that between 2007 and 2008, the company identified approximately 23,Cheap China Jerseys,000 illegal connections with raids conducted.Of those numbers, about 800 persons were taken to court and to date only 98 have been fined and only two have gone to jail.Brassington said that electricity theft is increasing and is having a significant impact on the company.“Our loss reduction increased last year and we believe that electricity theft is increasing. We have given you indications of the problems we face and the other area that maybe adding to it is the significant expansion of the grid through the unserved area electrification programme,China NFL Jerseys,” Brassington noted.Meanwhile, Chief Executive Officer of the company, Bharat Dindyal, said that no sooner than they remove the wires that the people put them back; the issue is widespread and a major challenge to the company.Due to this,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the power company decided to change its strategy, and is now conducting night raids,Nike Air Max 95 For Sale, but this too has its dangers.Thus far, massive exercises have been completed in areas like Albouystown and Le Penitence.“If you go into Albouystown right now,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, you will see illegal wires being connected…so what we have found is that if you go and repeatedly remove the wires and persons don’t get into serious trouble with the courts, it is no deterrent…they keep doing it all the time.”Prime Minister Sam Hinds urged for this issue to be dealt with and called for the majority of persons who do not steal electricity to object and to take all action to bring the illegal activities of the others to an end.“I don’t want to send people to jail, I don’t want to take people to court, but we have to end this culture of stealing electricity…It just has to come to an end…We will have to make the effort that is required,” Prime Minister Hinds said.It was also noted that GPL has built infrastructure to connect 35,000 new households, but the legal connection to GPL at the end of last year was only 36 per cent.(Fareeza Haniff).
作者: 908mssxr    時間: 2017-9-24 00:04     標題: Maillot Bayern Munich Pas CHer moncleroutletonline3532

her eyes. In the evening Eumaeus got back to Ulysses and his son, who had just sacrificed a young pig of a year old and were ready; helping Maillot VfL Wolfsburg Pas CHer one another to get supper ready; Minerva therefore came up to Ulysses, turned him into an old man with a stroke of her wand, and Scarpe Nike PRIME HYPE DF 2016 EP clad him in his old clothes again, for fear that the swineherd might recognize him and not keep the secret, but Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Force 1 Naisten go and tell Penelope.
Telemachus was the first to speak. “So you have got back, Eumaeus,” said he. “What is the news of the town? Have the suitors returned, or are they still waiting over yonder, to take me on my way home?”
“I did not think of asking about that,” replied Eumaeus, “when I was in the town. I thought I would give my message and come Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 Uomo back as soon as I could. I met a man sent by those who had gone with you to Pylos, and he was the first to tell the new your mother, but I can say what I saw with my own eyes; I had just Scarpe Hogan 2016 Uomo got on to the crest of the hill of Mercury above the town when I saw a ship coming into harbour with a number of men in her. They had many shields and spears, and I thought it was the suitors, but I cannot be sure.”
On hearing this Telemachus smiled to Maillot République Tchèque Pas CHer his father, but so that Eumaeus could not see him.
Then, when they had finished their work and the meal was ready, they ate it, and every man had his full share so that all were Maillot Croatie Pas CHer satisfied. As soon as they had had enough to eat and drink, they laid down to Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 90 Naisten rest and enjoyed the boon of sleep.
BOOK XVII.
WHEN the child of morning, rosy-fingered Dawn, appeared, Telemachus bound on his sandals and took a strong spear that suited his hands, for he wanted to go into the city. “Old friend,” said he to the swineherd, “I will now Halpa Naiset Cg Constable Parka go to the town and show myself to my mother, for she will never leave off grieving till she has seen me. As for this unfortunate stranger, take him to the town and let him beg there of any one who will give him a drink and a piece of bread. I have trouble enough of my own, and cannot be burdened with other people.links:

http://www.jrhy148.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://rush-group.com/information/apeboard_plus.cgi/

http://www.onedge.nl/guestbook/E_GuestBook.asp
作者: meiqi5528we    時間: 2017-9-24 00:04     標題: Maillot Turquie Pas CHer moncleroutletonline453

r, I saw clearly that it was very shallow; a line of poles ran across it, such as are used by the Scarpe Nike Lunar Uomo natives for catching wild fowl, of which there were an Scarpe Nike Free 4.0 Uomo abundance, as well as of hematops on the water. As soon as we descended from the Scarpe Nike Air Max 2016 Donna sand ridge we got on a narrow native path, that led us down to a hut, about 100 yards from the shore of the lake.
As we approached the water, the effluvia from it was exceedingly offensive, and the ground became a soft, black muddy sand. On tasting it we found that the water was neither one thing or the other, neither salt or fresh, but wholly unfit for use. Close to its margin there was a broad path leading to the eastward, or rather round the lake; and under the sand ridge to the west, were twenty-seven huts, but they had long Ostaa Halpa Nike Roshe Run Naisten been deserted, and were falling to decay. Nevertheless they proved that the waters of the lake were sometimes drinkable, or that the natives had some other supply of fresh water at no great distance, from whence they Maillot Inter Milan Pas CHer could easily come to take wild fowl, nor could I doubt such place would be the creek.
Notwithstanding that the water was so bad, I tried several places by digging, but invariably came to salt water, oozing through black mud, and I there fore presumed that a good deal of Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 2016 Naisten rain must have fallen hereabouts, to have tempered the water of the lake so much; which it struck me would otherwise have been quite saline. From the point where we first came down upon it, we traversed a flat beach covered with a short coarse rush, having the high red sand hill, of which I have spoken, to our left; before us a vast extent of low white sand, and to the eastward an extremely dark and depressed country. I was really afraid of entering on the scorching sands in our front, for we were now full 90 miles from the creek, and it was absolutely Maillot République Tchèque Pas CHer necessary, before I should exceed that distance, to find a more permanent supply of water than the wells we had dug on our way out. In order to ascertain the nature of the country more satisfactorily, Maillot Etats-Unis Pas CHer however, I Halpa Naiset Cg Montebello Parka CG55 ascended the rlinks:

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1474152&pid=1760600&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1760600

http://dayan.chu.jp/DA/apeboard.cgi/

http://www.beatclubmad.info/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0