;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys vbvtnx5u [打印本頁]

作者: drf0wsdx0    時間: 2017-10-7 10:27     標題: Cheap Jerseys vbvtnx5u

Minister of Agriculture Dr. Leslie Ramsammy is dismissing rumours that he is too ill to participateMinister of Agriculture Dr. Leslie Ramsammyin the elections campaign.Ramsammy, on his Facebook page yesterday,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, said that he has noticed that there are some speculations and “mischievous attempt” to “miss inform” (sic) the public that I will not be returning to campaign for the PPP in the upcoming elections.”“I want to state categorically that I am a part of the PPP (People’s Progressive Party) and I am and will be campaigning vigorously for the re-election of Donald Ramotar as President and PPP for a majority Government.  The report of my demise and my early departure is grossly exaggerated.”There has indeed been speculation over Ramsammy’s absence for over three weeks, with reports in some media that he has quit.However, Head of the Presidential Secretariat,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, Dr. Roger Luncheon, questioned by Kaieteur News, confirmed that Ramsammy has been on leave for over three weeks now.Ramsammy informed Office of the President that he was ill and headed to the US because of heart problems, Luncheon said.The Minister has for years now been suffering from cardiac difficulties and was forced to conduct a triple bypass surgery.While Ramsammy has not informed the Government that he is quitting, it would appear that the PPP/C has concluded that the existing health situation will have an impact on his return to full duties.As Minister of Agriculture,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Ramsammy has responsibilities for the all-important rice and sugar sectors; the latter is facing severe problems amidst falling production and price on the world market. Dr. Luncheon admitted that there were rumours circulating of the Minister quitting because of health problems.Following the 2011 elections,Wholesale Jerseys, President Donald Ramotar surprisingly named Ramsammy as his new Agriculture Minister, replacing Robert Persaud,cheap jerseys online, who was made Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment,Cheap Jerseys China, an entirely new ministry.Ramsammy first entered the political contest in 1992 as the Presidential Candidate for the United Republican Party (URP). He later joined the PPP/C Civic in 1997.Ramsammy is  reportedly a key strategist within the PPP/C. With early General Elections to be held on May 11, analyst are predicting that the polls would be one of the toughest being faced by the PPP/C since it entered Government in 1992.The last Parliament, under President Donald Ramotar, was a raucous one,cheap nfl jerseys china, with the Opposition gaining a one-seat majority in the 65-seats House.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0