;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: if I can. 76 [打印本頁]

作者: ygecjtjt    時間: 2016-2-22 15:44     標題: if I can. 76

Women's Cycling Discussion Message boards
So  I'm trying (again!) to function on my aerobic fitness; it is proving more important now that I'm just riding further with a brighter bike, than sheer strength were with the mtb.
Now i am impressed and intrigued. Hence, being that it's spring, I am going to try something like this out. walking barefoot more often, no less than, trail running etc, very, if I can.
Right now, my personal understanding is pretty much that hindfoot cushioning/arch supports/etc etc don't correct the problems most runners face because of poor form and poor feet/toes/ankles, but mask the symptoms, very similar to how glasses don't cure myopia but improve vision, at the risk of greater eyesight fatigue, or aleve doesn't heal arthritic joints but goggles the pain, ultimately allowing want you to do further damage?
I'm wondering if anyone here has every similar experience from a physiological/mechanics/orthopedic view.
04 23 2007, 15:27 AM
Kitsune, if you've been doing research you will have discovered that rickshaw jet pilots do not get plantar's fascitis or flat ft.
that people who do not wear shoes do not get toes that point in and bunions.
SInce I am living in a concrete/metal/glass society I did the next best thing. Remember those people shoes of mine you wore? they are called "Nike Free"
they permit your feet to flex as well as bend the way Mbt Shoes Nz they were likely to, and I have been wearing them approximately 18 months now. My previous shoes were Keens with a built up harsh arch that I can no longer dress in. I am no longer having the feet pain problems i was developing with the keens
If you have a way to run barefoot, do it.
If I hadn't spent my 20's throughout goathead country, I probably would always be running around barefoot.
oh, and when you ever have kids, allow them to go barefoot as long as you can and as often as possible.
Tangles  It's mentioned big time in chihuahua running, isn't it?
Mimi  I had read that  re: rickshaw pilots. guy. pounding feet on cobblestone or packed dirt day within and day out. you'd assume. but you're right. Another analyze that I can't find right now noted natives' feet and foot structures  adults who'd never worn boots and shoes etc. The 'lines' for their significant toes were actually from heel to the tip of their total toes. I know mine factor inward a bit. and I had been a barefoot kid. Can't stand small shoes to this day. I favored your nike frees. I was actually really looking at the vibram fivefingers. these are forming quite the following from the running circles. 4mm thick vibram soles, polyamide uppers and individual toes. 'interesting' wanting, to be sure, but yes, in a land of broken glass, dog poop and bottlecaps, I am just really interested.
I used to manage track and would work out and about barefoot as much as possible. I know there were a higher incidence of things for instance shin splints even on all-natural surfaces like beach sand but this would be compacted beach sand   similar to where the wet parts are. There was also a problem with things getting stuck in my legs! Little bits of glass, stainless steel, or splinters would Ghd Stockists Newcastle work up in the foot, I'd get a substantial bump/infection around it, and it might start working its way back out. I got blood poisoning a good amount of times and there were being a few doctor's visits! Keep in mind I was doing a lot of range in these runs and my own shoe rebellion was a uncomfortable spot with my motor coach buses and my Buy Mbt Shoes Online Uk parents.
Oh yea, and my toe bought dislocated once also Presently, I can't bend it since i had to run a race just after it dislocated and I couldn't buy it in my spikes due to swelling so I ran the contest barefoot also.
It's probably an excellent option for lots of people if you're careful. I'm just structurally not Supra Vaider Low so good so Idk about it being for me. It appears like FUN though now!!!
05 05 2007, Eleven:51 AM
Mimi, thanks for the word of advice on the Nike Frees. I've been looking at those for awhile in addition to wasn't sure they were worth the money. Maybe I'll obtain a pair for walking and also knocking about in.
I recently bought a pair of Newton Running shoes pertaining to running, and so far, flexible. They are designed to "encourage" you to hit mid foot instead of rearfoot, and they feel good. They are seen a mesh material that does not cramp in your feet, like conventional running shoes. Kinda pricey but if they keep my piriformis syndrome and ankle woes growing, they are worth it.
05 07 2007, 02:29 In the afternoon
My theory on the shoes: since my individual digits get to participate, all the muscle groups in my foot and lower lower-leg (a lot of foot muscles have been in the lower leg and have tendons that run to the foot) reach do their jobs.
I am guessing since I'm employing more of the smaller muscles they may be keeping my foot utilizing the finesse it normally should   therefore less weakness.
I work on my feet with regard to 10 hrs a day. I've compared days with toe of the feet socks and without (within the same shoes). It's been pretty regular that on toe sock times my feet and legs feel better at the end of my shift.

Keeping waiver for No Child Left Behind critical

lutherans  04

Luckily  44

il|Detroit|Dallas|Chicago  43

2012. 303

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0