;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China qkf3xshx [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-4-13 04:51     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China qkf3xshx

A grade three teacher of Smith’s Memorial Primary is reportedly the focus of a probe by the Child Care and Protection Agency (CCPA) for the alleged beating and consequent injury of a student.The child’s mother, Coretta Braithwaite, dissatisfied with the interventions of the police and the Schools’ Welfare Department, sought the help of the media to highlight the issue.She explained that her eight-year-old son, is currently nursing wounds to both hands after he received “a sound thrashing” from his class teacher.Braithwaite related that her son came home last Wednesday with blood on his clothes.“When my son came home I ask he what happen he tell me that his teacher beat he because she thought he suck his teeth… He said he didn’t do it but he was beaten with a metal ruler…Blood stains were on floor of the classroom, all over his books and no one bothered to call me. My son could not use his hands,Cheap NFL Jerseys, they were swollen and he was in pain,Cheap China Jerseys, he could not go to school for days,” the woman claimed.Braithwaite said that she immediately contacted the class teacher to ascertain the cause of her son’s punishment.“I called the teacher and she just said that she was sorry, she didn’t mean to beat the child so badly,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and that the headmistress already dealt with the matter… no proper explanation”“I am not concerned with him being disciplined, but the manner in which it was done bothers me,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” the parent said, expressing concern for the way in which students of the school are being treated.“Are there not certain rules, guidelines that these teachers are supposed to follow?”Braithwaite related that when she visited to the school the following day,Wholesale China Jerseys, she met with the Headteacher.“The Headteacher said she had no account of the incident and she spoke in the presence of several teachers, who confirmed that it was never reported to the principal. The teacher in question was nowhere to be found. Based on advice I went to the Alberttown Police Station and afterward the Schools’ Welfare Department.”“The police were not taking my report I had to insist on getting a form for a medical for my son, they told me to forward my concerns to the School’s Welfare Department.”The parent said that her concerns grew after the officer at the Welfare Department advised her to “keep it between us.”“I became suspicious that they might be staging a cover-up…because no one seems to be taking my concerns seriously. Since Friday they have been given me the royal runaround. “Braithwaite subsequently went to the Child Care and Protection Agency.“The childcare agency made the necessary interventions. I just wanted to highlight the issue because the teacher is yet to report to the welfare department. The police only took my report after child protection intervened. I want to make sure that in cases like these, there is proper structure in place for us to take our concerns,” the child’s mother addedAccording to Braithwaite,Cheap Jerseys, while her son has lacerations to his fingers for allegedly sucking his teeth, the education authorities are yet to deal with the teacher.Meanwhile, officers of the Child Care and Protection Agency have confirmed that they are working in collaboration with the Education Department with respect to the investigation .

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0