;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale zanqz4st [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-4-16 20:20     標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale zanqz4st

The manslaughter trial of Thakurmani, 64, the West Berbice woman who is accused of killing her husband,Discount NFL Jerseys, is continuing in the Berbice High Court before Justice James Bovell-Drakes and a mixed jury.When the matter continued the woman gave an unsworn statement from the dock.Before she gave her testimony, Justice James Bovell-Drakes had earlier overruled the no case submissions of defence Counsel Rabindranauth Singh, and called upon the woman to lead a defence.In her evidence before Justice James Bovell-Drakes and the mixed jury she stated that on the day in question she was in the upper flat of their home going about her business. She eventually saw her husband coming towards their home.Sometime later, she heard the sound of water falling and, on going down stairs she saw her husband washing blood from his hand.  She asked him what was wrong and he told her that persons unknown had beaten him.“I asked him to show me his injuries but he did not allow me. I then telephoned his brother, Charrandan Maiku,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and told him what he told me. I also told him that his brother needed to be taken to the doctor. Subsequently his brother arrived and left after he summarized that his brother’s condition was not serious.She said that the brother left a telephone number and told her that should his brother’s condition worsen he must be contacted.The woman stated that during the time Yodha who was left lying under the house got up and started to “curse me, using the vilest of languages.  I told him he should have gone to the doctor with his brother. I then took my medication and fell asleep.”“When I saw Yodha again he was not where I had last seen him. He was silent. I thought he was asleep. I called him but he did not respond to my calls.“I then called his brother, who came and left to contact the police. He then returned with officers Jacques and Bristol,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, before whom I repeated my story.”She stated that she was arrested and taken into custody.  She was subsequently charged.The case has been adjourned to Thursday when the prosecution and the defence are expected to sum up their case to the jury.The woman, of Bennett Dam,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, Rosignol,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, West Berbice, is alleged to have killed her husband, Yodha, called ‘Ramsook Maikhoo,’ a fish vendor,Alexis Sanchez Arsenal Jersey UK, on April 27, 2008 following a misunderstanding at their home. They had seven children.Thakurmani was initially charged with the capital offence, but was committed on the lesser charge at the completion of a Preliminary Inquiry held at the Blairmont Magistrate’s Court by Magistrate Nigel Hawke. She was subsequently granted bail in the sum of $200,000.A post mortem examination performed on the body showed that Yodha, died from shock and internal hemorrhage.State Prosecutor Rhondel Weaver is presenting the State’s case.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0