;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale this time to the tune of $91 [打印本頁]

作者: nicezan0z7    時間: 2018-4-23 08:58     標題: Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale this time to the tune of $91

An irate Guyana Power and Light Company (GPL) customer, Joy Warde, who is also a pensioner, is under the impression that the power company has tricked her into signing two contracts with them.The 70-year-old woman told Kaieteur News that in 2005 she bought a house at 25 West Ruimveldt, Front Road. She said that at the time when she moved into the house, there was no meter there.Last year February, she applied to GPL for a meter. However, according to the woman, when she applied for the meter, the power company informed her that she needed to pay off $65,646 in arrears.Warde said that she was given a contract to sign. It stated that she will have to pay $7,274 monthly over a period of six months to the company until the debt was cleared.The pensioner said that she agreed to pay the money,Nike Air Max 1 Womens Sale, because she wanted a meter in her house.However, despite that amount being paid off, the woman was again informed by GPL that she needed to pay off another debt to the company,Nike Roshe Run For Cheap, this time to the tune of $91,644.According to Warde,Cheap Air Max 95 Sale, she still does not know why she had to pay all of this money to the company, since there was no meter at the house at the time.However, the pensioner once again signed the contract with GPL to pay $8,144 monthly to the company over a seven-month period.Warde is now of the belief that the power company was making her pay this money,Air Max 97 Wholesale, which was owed by the previous occupants of the house. All this time, the woman had still not received a new meter.She was later informed by GPL that she had a defective meter and as such, the company found that she was being under billed.GPL then went and installed a meter at the house. The woman said that she is now satisfied that a new meter has been installed, but according to her, GPL is now asking her to sign another contract with the company,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, so that she can pay the additional money which was being charged for under-billing.Warde expressed her frustration with the GPL as she said that she cannot understand how her meter can be defective when she did not have a meter in her house, until November 2007.According to the pensioner, the power company has now informed her that she will now have to pay $64,833 because of under-billing.“Where I will get that amount to pay… I cry tears, how can I do this?…I can’t do it. I don’t have that kind of money. I have to beg for it. I need in order to get the money and I can’t afford it,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Cheap,” Warde cried.She said that she has told GPL that she would not be signing the contract, and as such the company visited her home last Thursday and cut off her electricity.The pensioner lives alone and does not work anywhere. Warde is calling on the higher authorities at GPL to look into the matter urgently, so that it can be rectified.Efforts made by this newspaper to contact the relevant authorities at GPL for a comment on the matter proved futile.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0