;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap s5xsmzdf [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-5-11 18:58     標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap s5xsmzdf

A China Habour Engineering Company (CHEC) engineer is dead and another remains hospitalized at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after a humus pit collapsed and trapped the two workers for several minutes.The incident occurred around 10:40 hrs yesterday at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport (CJIA) expansion site.The dead engineer has been identified as 23-year-old Liu Li. He was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).His colleague,Stitched NFL Jerseys, Zhang Yixun, also an engineer, remains a patient at the GPHC. He is said to be in a stable condition.Kaieteur News understands that both workers recently traveled from China to work with the engineering company.According to information, while working on the CJIA runway expansion, a humus pit collapsed,Cheap China Jerseys, trapping the two Chinese nationals.The Ministry of Public Infrastructure in a statement said that Minister David Patterson has asked that an investigation be launched into the incident, immediately.Colleagues of the dead Chinese worker outside the Accident and Emergency unit of the GPHC yesterdayAt the hospital yesterday, Liu Li’s brother, who also works for CHEC,NFL Jerseys Outlet, refused to speak to the media.There were a number of Chinese nationals at the hospital including locals,NCAA Baseball Jerseys, who work for the said company.The driver,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who took Li to the hospital, said that he was at the airport when the incident took place but that he was at another location.“A worker called and tell me to come now. When I went I see they pull the two men out and put them in the vehicle and I bring them to the hospital,” the driver said.Several workers, who assisted in pulling the two engineers from the pit, were seen at the hospital with mud on their skin. They refused to speak to the media.Meanwhile, this newspaper was told that the two engineers were taken to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre where Liu was pronounced dead, but his brother and other officials from the company refused to accept that the man had died.They subsequently took him to the GPHC where they told hospital workers, “No he is not dead, he still has some percentage of life left. We want our own   doctor to come.”Kaieteur News was told that Liu’s body was taken to GPHC’s morgue,NFL Jerseys China, only after two doctors, who are originally from China, arrived at the hospital and later pronounced him dead.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0