;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Supply Cheap Jerseys spemqbxi [打印本頁]

作者: rftctfw98    時間: 2018-5-15 04:07     標題: Supply Cheap Jerseys spemqbxi

One week after mother of three, Amelia Ford, was found in a city hotel with her throat slit, her family isDead 28 year-old Ameila Fordcalling for more to be done by the police. To date there has been no forthcoming information as to who may have killed the woman who was said to have been a commercial sex worker.One of the dead woman’s close friends who was detained has since been released from police custody but according to a source, the woman has been reporting to the police on a daily basis.Meanwhile, the woman’s remains have since been handed over to relatives and arrangements are being made for her burial.On Sunday last, 28 year-old Ford, called Skittle Foot, of Lot 18 Bent Street, Werk-en-Rust, was found with her throat slashed some time around 14:00 hours when a hotel employee went to the room to inform the guest that the time was up.Reports are that Ford and a man had checked into the hotel around 1:55 hours on Sunday.They ordered Banks Beer and an orange juice before paying for a room on the second flat. Some time later, Ford came downstairs to enquire how much longer she had at the hotel. Around 03:30 hours, the man left the hotel indicating that he was going to purchase food but never returned.It was only until around 13:55 hours when a hotel staff went to the room to inform Ford that her time was up, that the gruesome discovery was made.A staffer of the hotel who asked not to be identified said that she was cleaning rooms on the floor when she noticed that the room which Ford was in was slightly open.“I just peek in and I see her on the bed so I say ‘Man she sleeping.’ I didn’t go in because she time wasn’t up as yet.”The woman recalled that around 13:55 hours she decided to enter the room to wake up the customer.“When I touch she foot, I feel she foot cold,Cheap Jerseys From China, so I pull the sheet and all I see was blood so I run out and call the police.”A broken beer bottle, believed to have been the murder weapon, was found in the room.Mortimer Chan, the reputed husband, said he last saw her alive around 00:15 hours yesterday at a popular hangout spot on Sheriff Street.According to Chan, he was out earlier in the night and upon his return his neighbours told him that Ford had just left.He later saw her and a friend known as ‘Li’l Girl’ in a shop. Chan said that was the last time he saw her alive.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0