;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: 000|Thousand|500|1000|1 573 [打印本頁]

作者: bubyfkke    時間: 2016-3-2 13:18     標題: 000|Thousand|500|1000|1 573

Ward 1 Candidate Problem of the Week
The City Council handed down Resolution 2003 11 throughout 2003 requiring the City to take care of an amount in the General Finance Reserves equal to 25% of the prior years budget. In 2003 we had over $7 million with reserves with an operating funds of some $8 million. Ever before since2003 our budgeted expenses have got exceeded our budgeted income and the previous councils manipulate the reserves as one section help offset the deficits. Because of this today we stand with simply $4.5 million dollars throughout reserves on a $10 million dollar price range or 44% which isstill above the 25% needed by Resolution 2003 11 but $3.5 million below it was in 2003.
Your 25% reserve orthree months of managing expenses is well listed below what lenders require while seeking loans either with a personal or business groundwork. Many lenders require up to year operating cash on hand. Precisely why then would government differ especially when the monthly expenditures we would incur after a crisis event would most likely greatly exceed those of a typical month. I think it critical that we retain a minimum ofsix months operating funds hand. I believe we need to actu think the methodology where we calculate the pre-book and insure that it is depending on the best practices of other government entities as well as those of loan merchants and risk evaluation businesses. more information about David Hastings watch his website.
Dan Liedtke
Up-to-date: Dan Liedtke has refused to fill out the question on this forum and Cheap Nike Air Max 90 is also asking readers to view their answer in the FAQ part of his website.
Updated Feb ..
Liedtke stated that because of the economic downturn, your dog supports tapping reserve cash, instead of cutting services plus property taxes. The excess Liedtke is the term for are the dollars above the purpose of putting aside 25 percent of the previous year general fund budget.
Liedtke states about his website that the city features at least $2 million more than what exactly is required under the City Hire. Given the tough economic moments, Liedtke believes leaders should consider utilizing some of the reserves to address monetary challenges. declined this week to retort in writing to Patch each week posed to City Local authority candidates, referring this writer to his website. Liedtke submitted on Monday in an electronic mail to Local Editor Cherlene Willis in order to so much negativity in the reviews section, he does not want have fun with the forum.
The next of the Week will certainly run Monday or Wednesday.
Goodness gracious Cherlene,looks like you have changed this yet again. Prior you stated that Mr. Liedtke repudiated to respond on this forum. Who is writing the rules for this game, you or the candidates? Who manages the Gulfport Patch   you actually or the candidates? Why are the guidelines changing in mid supply? It certainly doesn't appear to be fair that you now have in order to reference a web site for each applicant each week because of one person. Could it be fair to Mr. Perry to be able Nike Heels Uk to single him out? I think you indicated in your candidate profiles whether or not each has a website. Seems that would have been sufficient.
It is difficult to compare / comment when both answers cannot be seen together. You are doing your subscriber list a dis service by allowing a person candidate to hold your process hostage a few weeks into the game. Please consider your readers and consider returning to the original process,
After chatting with Cherlene, today, I understand that Mr Liedtke asked that she remove the original answer from this community forum, and direct voters to her campaign website for the answer. Mr Liedtke could not play by GulfportPatch's simple rules, the same principles that apply to the other Several candidates.
Why would this individual do this? Why would your dog not allow his solution to remain here, in one location, consequently voters can read the candidates' answers next to each other?
Maybe because he has now seem to be the answers given by another 3 candidates, and was able to change his answer accordingly.
GulfportPatch is a news source with this community. Patch's response to Mr Liedtke's need, in deleting his authentic answer, is poor journalism and does not benefit the voters in this selection.
Cherlene, Please consider reposting Mr Liedtke's original answer here, on this forum. That is the way it has been designed in the past, and it is unacceptable that they has pressured you straight into removing his answer.
I actually disagree that it is Cherlene's responsibility to guarantee all candidates take advantage of the chance to answer questions on Patch. The girl gives every candidate the same opportunity. Candidates can choose to take part or not. Any voter who flows Patch will be able to evaluate of which Mr. Liedtke's answer is to read the web page as well as his selection to ask Cherlene to remove an answer presently given. In any of the in person applicant forums candidates had the opportunity to hear their opponent's techniques to some questions and shape their answers accordingly. Repair is not the place for "gotcha" journalism; and also Cherlene was correct in acknowledging Mr. Liedtke's demand to remove her answer. It will be up to the voters to choose how appropriate that desire was. I agree she mustn't have printed the reply if he didn't desire it posted. However, acquiescing to his / her demand to post his world was nothing more than a trick to get people over there ( absolutely free advertising basically) and Cherlene fell for it and changed the rules with this weekly question forum 1/2 means thru the game. Obviously there exists a bias for this candidate.
Liedtke decided not to like the sign ordinance along with threatened to sue the City. Liedtke locates a way to lure people to their www and decides he may demand a change in process plus rules. This is not the kind of habits that is becomming of an elected formal. I agree she should not have got printed the response when he didn't want it published. However, acquiescing to his require to post his www had been nothing more than a ploy to get people over there ( free marketing basically) and Cherlene fell for this and changed the rules of this weekly question forum 1/2 way through the game. Obviously there is a prejudice for this candidate.
Liedtke didn't just like the Nike High Heels Uk sign ordinance and vulnerable to sue the City. Liedtke finds a means to lure people to his internet and decides he will demand a change in process and guidelines. This is not the kind of behavior that is becomming of an elected official. LIEDTKE'S Menace.
I am sorry you feel Cherlene was not impartial in allowing the link to be able to Mr. Liedtke's site to serve when his answer to this week's Area question; I don't agree. I'm sure including links to the web sites of both candidates ended up being the fair way to take care of Mr. Liedtke's demand. It is really bad Fake Ray Bans Uk that the focus of the dialogue has shifted from her actions to the journalism of Patch. It lets him off the hook Mbt Shoes Uk when voters should be wanting carefully at this candidate's actions along with the merits of the answer that did appear on his website. I admit to being not comfortable with any candidate whom appears to bully people (JD Alexander?) simply for ego's sake. I wouldn't hire virtually any employee who has acted by using these contempt for others. And when you are considering it, we voters are getting these candidates as workers.
Under these conditions I'd support using some of the unwanted reserve funds Nike Air Max Australia to help stability the budget before I would assist raising property taxes as well as cutting police services.
Next year the city of Gulfport had a significant save fund of approximately 46% of the Basic Fund Budget. The city of Gulfport needs to maintain 25% of the previous twelve months General Fund Budget. By definition in the City Charter we currently come with an excess of more than $2,000,000 in the reserves.

http://www.iccpsy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2940959

http://121.31.114.206:8089/read.php?tid=5698936&displayMode=1

http://blog.zhongdaokj.com/article.php?type=blog&cid=6&itemid=575207

http://v.wsyg.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=874487

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0