;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Virginia Samuels [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1RcM    時間: 2018-5-19 12:49     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Virginia Samuels

Police apprehended a man who set ablaze his house at 69 Parika Sea Dam,Mother of nine, Virginia Samuels points to what is left of the house she and her children once sharedEast Bank Essequibo,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, leaving his wife and seven children homeless yesterday.The man who is in custody at Parika Police Station has been identified as Nigel Armstromg, an employee of Transport and Harbours Department (TH&D).Reports are that the fire started after 13:00hrs. Fire tenders were prompt but were unable to save the wooden building which was gutted.According to the mother of nine,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Virginia Samuels,Cheap Jerseys Store, she has been living with Armstrong for the past 20 years,Cheap Jerseys Store, and also had problems with his intoxicating lifestyle.“I get a phone call when I was at work at the school. Somebody tell me that my house on fire…When I reach home I see everything up in flames…..He is high every day; now all we have is the clothes on our skin I don’t know what will happen….my eldest child is 20 years old and the youngest is three years old.”No one was at home when the fire erupted. Miss Samuels said that her husband was in a drunken state when he visited their home and decided that he would pack his clothes and burn the house they shared for years.“Whenever he drink the children don’t stay around he. My daughter said before the fire started she saw him with a lighter. He set fire to the chair. I use to live at the station from Sunday to Sunday with complaints about this man. One time we go to court and he had to pay $10,NFL Jerseys Outlet,000.”She said that she was told that after the fire, her husband visited his place of work demanding his salary. Miss Samuels said,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, “He tellMother of nine Virginia Samuels holds her grandson surrounded by some of her childrenpeople that he going for he salary and he done do what he had to do. The police lock he up before he even collect he money.”The woman lamented that all her electrical appliances and other household articles were taken from “Courts” and is wondering what will happen now that she has nothing or nowhere to go keep her children.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0