;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Store ue2xvthg [打印本頁]

作者: dfr0xcdi26    時間: 2018-5-20 12:56     標題: Cheap Jerseys Store ue2xvthg

One day after passengers onboard a boat heading to Parika from Supenaam had to be rescued by another vessel,Stitched Jerseys, some others suffered the same fate.According to reports some time after lunch, yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Online, passengers boarded a boat at the Parika stelling. In the vicinity of Hogg Island and Wakenaam the boat developed mechanical problems. As a result the boat and its passengers were left stranded in rough waters for almost an hour before they were rescued by another boat.A relative of some of the people travelling in the boat said that he had just dropped his relatives off at the stelling when he began reading the newspaper. The man said as he began to read the story about the rescued in the river, he decided to call his relatives to inform them of the incident.The man said when he contacted his relatives via cell phone he learnt that they were in a similar incident.“When I call they tell me that the boat cut off and refuse to start back so they had to wait on another boat while all their bags were left in the other boat.”This recent incident has sparked much concern about the quality of service being provided by the speedboat operators. One resident asked whether something can be done to have boats inspected at least once a month to ensure that they are ready for their job.Shortly after leaving the Supenaam Stelling,Wholesale Jerseys, Essequibo Coast, late Sunday afternoon, a speedboat filled with passengers sank en route to Parika,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, East Bank Essequibo.Reports are that some time after 15:00hrs, the speedboat, which is said to be owned by one “Shameer Gafoor”, left the Supenaam Stelling for Parika,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, when some passengers noticed that water had started to seep into the boat.Chandrika Persaud,Jerseys NFL China, of Enterprise Village,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, East Coast Demerara, said that he notified the captain when he spotted water filling the boat.“I tell the Captain how water coming in. He didn’t do nothing. Around Leguan side it get worse and I tell he again. He tell me that I must use the tarpaulin to block the hole. I say it won’t stop it but I still do it.“After it get worse and worse he take a jacket and give me to mash down over the area but it ain’t help. The boat then start sink. Everybody end up in the water while the whole boat go down.”The passengers were eventually rescued by another boat, and no casualties were recorded.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0