;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018 yuhjxhrb [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-5-20 17:31     標題: Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018 yuhjxhrb

Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson refused bail for a 21-year-old man who escaped from lawful custody last month.It is alleged that Kevin Henry, of Stanleytown, New Amsterdam,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, on April 4,Cheap Jerseys China, last,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, while being in lawful custody pending a criminal matter,China NFL Jerseys, escaped.A second charge stated that on the same date, Henry committed an indecent act on Alexandra Stratigos, an Australian national.Henry pleaded not guilty to both charges. He was unrepresented.When given a chance by the magistrate to explain,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Henry told the court that he never escaped, but paid the police and they allowed him to go. Henry told the magistrate that he paid two policemen $200,Wholesale NHL Jerseys,000 to release him.“My worship after I paid them the money, the police opened the handcuffs and I drove away, so I don’t know how they could say that I escape,” Henry argued.Police Prosecutor Stephen Telford objected to bail and gave the court a different version of events.Telford said that Henry was arrested after a rape allegation was made against him. The prosecutor explained that investigations revealed that a file was sent to the DPP for advice. Telford however said that the rape charge was withdrawn and the DPP recommended that Henry be charged with an indecent act.The prosecutor said that on the day in question, Henry approached the virtual complainant Alexandra Stratigos with a knife, and demanded sex from her.Telford said that Henry took the woman to his home, and ordered her to take off her clothes. The woman managed to escape and the matter was reported to the police, who arrested him.The magistrate remanded Henry to prison He is expected to make another court appearance on June 1.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0