;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Jerseys From China Bharrat de Devil [打印本頁]

作者: god9manr71    時間: 2018-5-20 22:49     標題: Jerseys From China Bharrat de Devil

When people don’t want you dem does give you every excuse. Is years now,Cheap NFL Jerseys, more than 22 years,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, since Uncle Adam lef de Government wuk wid a promise from Vic Insanally that he gun get he money.Is more than three years now since Ashni tell he that he got to wuk pun de money but nutten ain’t doing.   It look like de Mudda –de obeah woman— gone out. He always got to a promise pun he lips but when de time come he always finding some excuse. Well is de same thing happen wid he old time boss,Cheap Jerseys From China, Bharrat.Bharrat did want de job wid de Commonwealth job but when he apply de people tell he that dem didn’t have no vacancy.   He try fuh get a wuk in Norway as de Finance Minister because he see that de country got nuff money. De people tell he that dem didn’t have no vacancy fuh anybody who come from Guyana, especially one of dem that de very Guyanese people seh  is a scamp.Bharrat go to Sri Lanka and he tek he chance fuh apply fuh a wuk. De elections did just done plus dem had a problem wid one of de old stagers. Suh Bharrat decide to write de application.It go like this: Application for Employment“I refer to the death of the Technical Manager at your company and hereby apply for the replacement of the deceased manager.Each time I apply for a job I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case I have caught you red-handed  and you have no excuse because I even attended his funeral to be sure that he was really dead and buried before applying.Attached to this letter is  a copy of my CV and his death certificate.Yours truly,cheap nfl jerseys online, Bharrat de Devil,Wholesale China Jerseys,Talk half and watch how dem mekking excuse,wholesale jerseys, every time

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0