;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Jerseys Cheap Wholesale nthitt5i [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-5-24 01:27     標題: Jerseys Cheap Wholesale nthitt5i

‘Ramotar should comment on this’ – Glenn LallEyebrows are being raised at the irrational, illogical and unfair tactic being employed by one Government ministry to alert senior citizens that their Old Age Pension books will be ready in a week’s time.The Ministry of Labour, Human Services and Social Security, yesterday disseminated a media release informing that 2014 book distribution will begin on November 18.The notice further informed that the list of distribution centres, dates and times will be published in the November 10 edition of the Guyana Times, and in the November 17 edition of the Stabroek News, Kaieteur News and Guyana Chronicle.With the daily readership of the Guyana Times significantly below the Stabroek News and at least ten times lower than the Kaieteur News, questions are being raised as to the rationale behind this move.Noting that the action is ‘expected’, given the origin and purpose of the Guyana Times,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Kaieteur News Publisher Glenn Lall described the move as “blatant theft.”“I am not fighting or begging for ads; I have said and will repeat it again, Kaieteur News still has open,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, its offer to publish Government ads for free, but it is the principle involved…This move is reflective of the fact that Jagdeo’s instructions, principles and directives are alive and well,NFL Jerseys China Online, and are being played out every day in this society.“This is what I have been saying all along; that Jagdeo created the newspaper with the aim of enriching himself and Bobby Ramroop using taxpayers’ money. This is what I have been explaining in the Heist of Guyana…“To add more insult to this nation, he (Jagdeo) has left office, yet his underlings continue to show disrespect.”Lall questioned how a government Minister/Ministry could place an ad for the Guyanese people in the Guyana Times; a newspaper that “nobody has even heard of or reads,Discount NFL Jerseys, leaving out the Stabroek News,Wholesale Jerseys USA, Guyana Chronicle and the Kaieteur News”.“They continue to find ways to pump more tax dollars into their pockets. I would love to hear Minister Jennifer Webster’s rationale for this seemingly illogical decision.“I am sure President Donald Ramotar is reading and seeing this. I would love to have him comment on it too.”Efforts to contact Minister of Human Services and Social Security Jennifer Webster proved futile.According to the Ministry of Labour, Human Services and Social Security,cheap jerseys from china, all pensioners are reminded to walk with their 2013 pension booklet and the corresponding national identification card or passport.“Pensioners cannot authorize anyone to collect their Old Age Pension Booklets. Officers will deliver booklets to those pensioners who are unable to visit the centres.”The Ministry reassured that it has made every effort to place distribution centres closest to pensioners.“Persons are advised to kindly check the schedule carefully and present themselves at the distribution centre that caters to persons in their catchment area.For queries or additional information, kindly contact the Pension Department on telephone number 223-6027 or your District Office.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0