;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL China Jerseys uzuid5ol [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-5-27 22:48     標題: Wholesale NFL China Jerseys uzuid5ol

Port Kaituma Robbery…Up to press time yesterday, Police Corporal Emrit Winter who was shot by fleeing gunmen on Friday, was recovering well at the Georgetown Public Hospital. However,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, businesswoman Jacqueline James who was mercilessly beaten by the three gunmen had to be flown to the city for medical attention after her condition reportedly worsened.Meanwhile, the third man who was said to be a part of the robbery remains at large.Recounting his near death experience,China Jerseys Cheap, Corporal Winter said that on Friday, he was on patrol along with other police ranks, when they received a message to return to the Port Kaituma Police Station in order to provide back up to a robbery in the area.Winter told this newspaper that while returning to their base they were met by a large crowd and Farouk Ishmael,Jerseys From China, the businesswoman’s husband.“There was a crowd on the road and Farouk come up and tell we that is he wife get rob and they direct we to the area where they said the bandits ran.”The police officer said that himself along with another rank disembarked the vehicle and headed into the bushes as they were directed by residents.“Is like I walk into an ambush. While walking in the bush I see a man with a gun pointing towards me and the next thing I know I get shoot.”According to Winter,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, he was armed but was caught off guard by the gunman who emerged from behind a tree.“When I get shoot me gun drop out me hand and I see this man like he going and shoot again so I throw me self on the man.”The man said he and the gunman then ended up in a scuffle. Then he was attacked by a second man.“The man partner then come and jump on de two ah we and is after people heard the big fighting they come and find we and hold on de two bandits because the one who had the gun, drop he gun during the scuffle,Cheap Jerseys Store,”.Winter said that he was assisted to the Port Kaituma Hospital by other ranks and then air dashed to the city. He said that according to the information he received, a third man fled with the booty since nothing was recovered on the two gunmen,Cheap Jerseys From China, except an unlicensed weapon.On Friday last, three men stormed a house at Port Kaituma, attacked and severely beat pregnant businesswoman Jacqueline James. At the time the woman was home alone. Two of the suspects were nabbed. One has been identified as a close relative of the injured businesswoman.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0