;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys China vrsxgax3 [打印本頁]

作者: dfr0xcdi26    時間: 2018-5-29 02:30     標題: NFL Jerseys China vrsxgax3

It’s almost two weeks since Harry McPherson was run over by two vehicles and ended up losing his right leg, but the police are still to apprehend the errant drivers.“It’s like if we have to go and do the investigation ourselves,NFL Jerseys China,” lamented one of McPherson’s relatives who sat despairingly on the hospital bed tending to the badly injured man.Two Sundays ago, on October 5, McPherson was walking along Aubrey Barker Street, South Ruimveldt, when he was first struck down by a minibus and left lying unconscious on the road.His misfortune was made worse when a car then ran over him,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, dragging him several feet.It was around 00:23 hours and realising that no one was on the road at that time,mlb jerseys china, none of the drivers stopped to render assistance.Fortunately for McPherson, a public spirited person living in close proximity to where the accident occurred assisted in securing medical attention for the man.So badly mutilated was McPherson’s right foot that the hard decision was taken to amputate it.Now the carpenter is left to ponder what further fate life has in store for him.According to information received by this newspaper, the police detained two minibuses but subsequently released them, since there was not sufficient evidence to link them to the accident.Relatives said that an eyewitness was able to provide the licence number of the car that ran over McPherson.This, they said,Wholesale China Jerseys, was given to the police rank who was investigating the matter. However, the police reported that after checking at the Licence Revenue Office,NFL Jerseys Outlet, it was discovered that there is no car registered with that number.“They say it must be a runnings car,” a relative told this newspaper.McPherson himself said that he cannot recall what happened.“I was going home and all I know is that I in the hospital,” he said.In addition to his amputated leg, McPherson is in danger of losing his left eye.He also suffered severe lacerations to his head and other parts of his body.“This is like taking away my livelihood. I see people do work with one foot. Maybe I got to try and get accustomed to it. It’s gonna be rough for the first. It’s like starting all over again,” the carpenter/contractor told this newspaper.As if losing his leg is not enough,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the inaction of the police is compounding matters for McPherson and his family.“By the time they ready to move on this matter, you gun hear that the person left the country,” a relative said.A source at the East La Penitence Police Station told this newspaper that the matter is under investigation but with the little evidence at their disposal,China Jerseys, there is very little that the police can do at this time.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0