;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys pp4nptko [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-5-29 07:44     標題: Wholesale Jerseys pp4nptko

Eighteen-year-old Ryan Ramdan, who also goes by the alias of Ryan Smith,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, of 4 Vryheid’s Lust,Cheap Jerseys China, East Coast Demerara,Cheap Jerseys, was yesterday remanded by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, on a charge of attempting to commit a felony.On June 24,Jerseys From China, Ramdan allegedly attempted to break and enter the dwelling house of Rehana Yankana.When he appeared in court he pleaded not guilty. He was unrepresented.He told the court that he was going to visit a friend by the name of “Trevor” and was totally unaware that the house in which Trevor said he was living was not his.“My worship I turn up at this house to see Trevor,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but when I go de people tell me that I was trying to break into de house”.Smith explained to the court that this Trevor could attest to this once they find him. Bail was nevertheless denied by the magistrate. He is expected to make another court appearance next Friday.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0