;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Several 56 [打印本頁]

作者: rvduxwcl    時間: 2016-3-4 02:32     標題: Several 56

America's Cup Anarchy
On Oracle and possibly Luna Rosa and TNZ , the foils are moved up and down hydraulically and the surface of the foil can be moved front and aft( pivoting on the lower Cheap Oakley Radar Sunglasses impact) under load. TNZ appears to be capable of develop some vertical lift up from the daggerboard which could allow the height to be controlled by speed within a couple of ranges(I'm sure) and therefore they wouldn need to Nike Cortez Womens White alter the angle of incidence of the foil as often because may be required on Oracle. They may have some sort of trunk within the normal daggerboard trunk that facillitates this.
In the change from boats 1 and a pair of /TNZ has made their foil system much closer to Oracles system of computer was by eliminating the "S" element of the board.
Look at the picture in post 8620 in the Oracle thread look at Spithills left hand. He is operating getting some sort of switch might be foil control? Several of the boats have foot or so switches near the grinders. Who moves the foil if this needs moving is a big problem as is exactly how it executed. One thing is no longer a question with any ot the three boats: your foils do pivot F with regards to the lower bearing to change a angle of incidence less than load. The frequency of adjustment and exactly how it done most certainly varies boat to vessel.
These guys have developed the most exciting and fastest Americas Glasses boats in history and their strategies will gradually be found out and about. I can wait for the details
Features anybody been able to figure out how the actual foils work without any moving regulates?
In the past boats like this have always gone too high then dead. The Moths fixed the problem while using the wand and moving regulate surfaces. I don think that allowed on the AC fishing boats.
Latitude38 "Max Ebb" (actually his friend, "Lee Helm") has a quite decent analysis of what going on (March, p. 108)Appealing article but the premise got off track when whoever declared that they can adjust the "angle connected with attack" and that they are only allowed to move the main foils up and down. The tip allows the main foil being pivoted about the lower bearing just for them to angle the top of the foil backwards and forwards to change the angle involving incidence of the foil relative to the boat which will result within a change to the angle associated with attack. The idea expressed in the article that they would switch lift under load by raising or lowering the aluminum foil is unlikely because lowering the aluminum foil under load would require humongus power comparded to pivoting the foil where it could be designed so that the foil load actually aids a pivoting. They don have to rotate much only a couple degrees can do it.
^ With 12,400 lbs of weight, in addition to the who the hell appreciates how much water pressure for those foils when doing 40 knot or more at some direction of attack? I say the actual jury is still out until finally anyone explicitly confirms them. Or until we see incontivertible proof somehow, difficult since the foils are under water and any apparent cause/effect on the boat by guys grinding as well as pressing buttons would be not easy to attribute to the foil alone given all else that going on.
Someone who actually knows has to come out and explain how and what much about a foil they are able to control, and explain whenever that possible.
I nonetheless don believe anyone is flying any foil the way wing trimmers fly of which. There is no foil until the item absolutely proven.
edit, does the L38 piece shed any gentle? it mostly unreadable utilising an iPhone
Has anybody managed to figure out how the foils work without moving controls?
In the past fishing boats like this have always gone excessive then crashed. The Moths predetermined the problem with the wand plus moving control surfaces. We don think that allowed around the AC boats.
Latitude38 "Max Ebb" (actually his friend, "Lee Helm") has a pretty decent evaluation of what going on (March, p. 108)Interesting article Jordan Trainers For Women Uk but the premise got off track if whoever said that they can alter the "angle of attack" and that they merely allowed to move the main foils top to bottom. The rule allows the primary foil to be pivoted about the cheaper bearing so Ray Bans Uk Sunglasses they can angle the top of the foil back and forth to change this angle of incidence with the foil relative to the fishing boat which will result in a change to the angle of attack. The idea expressed in the article how they would change lift underneath load by raising or maybe lowering the foil is unlikely mainly because lowering the foil under heap would require humongus force comparded to pivoting your foil where it could be developed so that the foil load essentially aids the pivoting. They put on have to pivot much a couple degrees will do it.
My personal reading of the article focused on the particular rudder configuration mentioned rather than elevating and lowering curved foils to vary the angle of invasion (below). But in case you will be right Doug, I did a little trig along with calculate that two inches regarding fore/aft movement five feet through the lower bearing would spark a two degree change in point of view of attack? Does which match your estimate? What rate of recurrence of adjustment (cycles/second) do you think is required? I haven got a hint how to calculate the tons.
^ With Cortez Nike Mens 12,500 lbs . of weight, plus the exactly who the hell knows simply how Ray Bans Uk Price much water pressure on all those foils when doing 40 knots or maybe more at some angle regarding attack? I say the jury is still out until any person explicitly confirms it. Or perhaps until we see incontivertible evidence for some reason, difficult since the foils are under normal water and any apparent cause/effect on the boat by means of guys grinding or important buttons would be hard to credit to the foil alone given all else that going on.
Someone who actually knows needs to appear and explain what and how very much about a foil they can handle, and explain when that will possible.
I still put on believe anyone is traveling by air any foil the way mentorship trimmers fly that. There's no foil until it certainly proven.
edit, does the L38 element shed any light? the idea mostly unreadable using an iPhoneWhat I been told and what I self-assured I know:
1) The foil pivots fore and aft in regards to the lower bearing. The actual aluminum foil is probably in a trunk connected lower bearing that pivots with the foil locked into your trunk,
2) A person invokes hydraulics to move the foil,
3) I don know how usually these foils have to be moved on the other hand fairly sure its not as often as I once thought plus much more often than most people consider.

http://www.ahztzx.net/E_GuestBook.asp

http://222.87.184.4/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0