;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Air Max 97 Undefeated White owuafm1p [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2018-6-2 12:09     標題: Air Max 97 Undefeated White owuafm1p

Sherrie Persaud, 35-year-old mother said, “I am counting my blessings and thanking the Almighty One for the team of doctors for me being alive with a healthy baby boy.”It was last November that Sherrie Persaud came to the attention of the medical team.  She was suffering from severe Mitral Stenosis and Severe Pulmonary Hypertension.  The combination of these two conditions,Nike Air Max 1 Womens Sale, usually have a 40 per cent to 50 per cent mortality rate.The team comprising Dr. Mahendra Carpen (Cardiologist), Dr. Ruth Derkenne (Consultant Gynaecologist) and Dr. Vivienne Mitchell-Amata (Consultant, Anaesthesist) decided that they would constantly monitor Sherrie’s condition, even though it was rather delicate, and see her through to term.They planned her delivery by Caesarean Section and this was successfully done on January 31, 2013.Sherrie was overcome with joy. She says that she cannot thank the doctors enough.  She will still have to do heart surgery in the near future but both she and baby are fine.Mitral Stenosis is a situation where the valve in the heart cannot open enough. As a result, less blood flows to the body. The upper heart chamber swells as pressure builds up.In Pulmonary Hypertension the right side of the heart pumps blood through the lungs, where it picks up oxygen. Then, the blood returns to the left side of the heart, where it is pumped to the whole body.When the small arteries (blood vessels) of the lung become narrowed, they cannot carry as much blood. When this happens, pressure builds up.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0