;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Air Jordan Shoes was shot twice under the armpit [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-6-3 19:10     標題: Cheap Air Jordan Shoes was shot twice under the armpit

Two gunmen walked into the Robb Street Bourda property of a 72-year-old grandmother at around 19:45 hrs last night and riddled her with bullets before fleeing in a car.Clementine Parris,Nike Shox Men Clearance, also known as Clementine Fiedtkou, of Lot 42 Robb Street Bourda (between Light and Cummings Street), was shot twice under the armpit, once in the chest and once in the back by one of the gunmen who was standing by the front door.She died shortly after being rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).Robbery was clearly not a motive, since the killers did not even attempt to enter the building,Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Sale, and relatives are certain that she was the victim of a cold-blooded execution.“This was no robbery, this was a hit,” a distraught sister wailed at the scene.Police recovered a warhead that was embedded in a wall of the victim’s home.While relatives said that Mrs. Parris,Cheap Nike Air Force One Shoes, known as ‘Paro’ and ‘Sister Parris’,Cheap Air Max 90 Kpu Sale, had no enemies, they disclosed that she was embroiled in a prolonged and bitter property dispute.Eyewitnesses said that the gunmen, who appeared to be extremely young, fled west up Robb Street in a silver-grey car. The vehicle reportedly turned north into Cummings Street.Kaieteur News was also told that persons fitting the description of the gunmen were seen ‘circling the area’ in the same car for two consecutive days before the execution.The slain woman’s homeThe brutal killing was witnessed by the victim’s brother,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Wholesale, Fitzroy Fiedtkou, who was on the front step when the gunmen struck.He lives in a house behind his sister’s, but had reportedly gone over to his sibling’s home for a meal. Another male relative was also in the house at the time.A shaken Mr. Fiedtkou said that he was sitting on the front step at around 19:45 hrs when two young men entered the yard and began to climb the stairs.“They say, ‘where auntie?’ and I ask ‘who auntie?’ and they say, ‘auntie, nuh.’”According to the brother, one of the men then ordered him to ‘get up.’“I say, why I got to get up,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens, I got a bad foot’, and he (one of the men) put his hand around me and lift me up.”He said that just then, his sister came out of her bedroom and stepped into the hallway.Mr. Fiedtkou said that the same intruder who had grabbed him then drew a handgun from his waist and shot his sister.The elderly man said that he grabbed the gunman’s hand but the killer’s accomplice shoved him. The gunmen then ran out of the yard and drove away in a nearby car.Mr. Fiedtkou said that he immediately ran outside and summoned a taxi driver who was parked near Robb and Light Streets.They then took the seriously injured woman to the GPHC where she died shortly after.Several relatives and close friends converged outside the slain woman’s house for some three hours while detectives and crime scene ranks questioned Mr. Fiedtkou and searched inside the house for clues.One friend described her as a regular churchgoer who had attended Bible classes the night before she was slain.A sister of the victim disclosed that the family had brought the property over 40 years ago.While not identifying the perpetrators, relatives indicated that Mrs. Parris had received several threats. Some of the relatives said that they were concerned for her safety and had pleaded with her to move out.Mrs. Parris has two children and grandchildren who all live overseas.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0