;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Authentic Jerseys during Election Day [打印本頁]

作者: dury0t17e    時間: 2018-6-7 18:19     標題: Cheap Authentic Jerseys during Election Day

Election agents of A Partnership for National Unity in Region Nine engaged the attention of international observers over the reported campaigning by People’s Progressive Party/Civic Minister,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Carolyn Rodrigues,Stitched Jerseys, during Election Day,Cheap Jerseys From China, yesterday.The party reported that Rodrigues met with a woman’s group at the St Ignatius Multi-Purpose Centre and reportedly promised them material things in return for them putting back the PPP/C to office.Voters queue up to cast their ballots in Lethem.Kaieteur News understands that APNU’s Assistant Elections Officer for Region Nine, Carl Parker, had informed an observer from the Organization of American States who was in the area about the development.However, the meeting was already over when the observer turned up at the site. Minutes later the minister flew out of the district.“She promised them sewing machines and washing machines. I called in the OAS guy to go and witness the meeting in progress but by then it had ended. I filled out a formal complaint form and I later informed my party’s headquarters about it,Cheap Jerseys Online,” Parker told Kaieteur News.All election campaigning is supposed to cease on the day before polling.Yesterday’s incident also concerned the other opposition party the alliance for change.The party’s Region Nine representative said that the minister’s promise to the women’s group was made before they had voted.“This is barefacedness. At the last minute you go and convene a meeting and promise them things,NFL Jerseys China, even while polling was going on,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys,” the AFC representative observed.Meanwhile, there are reports that two other government officials were doing the same in region one at a location called Waramuri,Wholesale Jerseys From China, an Amerindian village in the Moruca area and in the Upper Region One district.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0