;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys wgdkmnp1 [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-6-8 22:01     標題: Wholesale Jerseys wgdkmnp1

With family and close friends around, Lillian Jackson of Lot 3665 North Ruimveldt, Georgetown, celebrated the remarkable milestone reaching her hundredth birthday.Centenarian Ms. Lillian JacksonSlightly fatigued by the day’s hassle, Ms. Jackson relayed to Kaieteur News that being a 100yrs old has been a satisfying journey.The God-fearing Jackson expressed that she had not done anything “extraordinary” that would contribute to her longevity and so she is certain that it is “the grace of the Lord” that has pulled her through.“I give God thanks and praise for keeping me strong. Right now, I am sick but I am feeling strong. I give God praise and thanks for that.Born in Corentyne, Berbice and raised in Georgetown,Soccer Jerseys From China, Ms. Jackson stated that she has made the best of her life thus far. She is mother to 15 children, six of whom are alive; and has been rewarded with 40 grandchildren,China NFL Jerseys, more than 50 great grandchildren and three great-great grandchildren.Apart from visual impairment, relatives informed that the centenarian has no serious illnesses and is physically active. “She is able to move around the house and help herself,” her last offspring, Winifred Jackson,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, said. “She even combs her own hair.”Since she is not obliged to make her life a health campaign, the centenarian reportedly enjoys a plateful of fried green plantains for breakfast, served with Milo or coffee. “But it must have Quaker Oats inside,” the woman’s daughter added.She said that a classic favorite enjoyed by the centenarian,NFL Jerseys From China, now and again, is a portion of milk powder.Jackson is remembered by her children as being a hardworking and caring mother who instilled in them values that they carry until today.Asked what would be her advice to the younger generation of today,Cheap Jerseys, the centenarian said,China NFL Jerseys, “I want to see them in the right way. I will always advise them to take the right way.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0