;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet suunjyak [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2018-6-21 02:14     標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet suunjyak

…Man maintains he did not inform police Fear is now the constant companion of the Agricola resident who has been in hiding since the police encounter with fellow residents that turned out deadly. He is fearful that irate residents may act on their threats to end his life.On September 11,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, police swooped down on a group of young men in Agricola and killed a teenager, Shaquille Grant; another youth, Romel Bollers, was also injured.A press statement from the police following the shooting said that ranks on a mobile police patrol came under fire from a group of men at Caesar Street, Agricola. As a result the ranks returned fire.Amidst the controversy, an Agricola resident was marked by residents as the ‘rat’ who supplied police with information about the young men. The man’s car was torched the following night in Agricola and his house was broken into with the valuables stolen. In addition, his relatives in Agricola are being harassed.During a recent interview with this publication via telephone, the man said that even with those incidents and threats to his life the police have offered him no protection.The man said that he is not surprised by the police non-cooperation because when his car was being torched his calls for help were met with, “We were told not to go into Agricola tonight.”“I have to watch my back all the time. It’s very hard not knowing where I am going, who I am talking too; whether I am travelling in a bus or car, I have to look to see who is travelling in that vehicle next to me. The police are not even helping me,” the man said.The man said that he is afraid to return to Agricola because he was stabbed by another resident a few years ago.His attempts to reassure residents and friends that he did not inform the police are being ignored. “Every time I call them they calling me cochore; telling me they will kill me and take my head. I am not stupid. I would not call the police on these guys.”According to the police, the young man has given a statement to the police and the matter is under investigation. The police source did not reveal the content of the statement.The man maintained that he is innocent of the allegations.“I live in the area; I am around these guys. I live in Agricola. We hangout from time-to-time; I know the community and I would never cheat anyone,” he stressed.Recapping his brief engagement with the young men on the morning of the shooting, the man said he was approached for some money. He noted that this was not unusual and as a result he called a friend to bring the money.According to the resident, he then went to a shop in Second Street, Agricola. It was while he was there that he saw a police patrol in the community.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0