;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys left [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Kby    時間: 2018-6-21 19:07     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys left

–    Express fear for life After Crime Chief Seelall Persaud made the announcement Tuesday of a major criminal outfit called the ‘Hot Skull Gang’ which is based in Albouystown, two persons who were featured yesterday on the front page of one of the daily newspapers are saying that they are not a part of any such gang and are being victimized.Damian Allicock (left) and Ronald KissoonThe two men,Cheap Jerseys, Damian Allicock and Ronald Kissoon, are claiming that they would be targeted by police for death since after being featured in the newspapers wrongfully; police will have an excuse to hunt them down.“Presently, right now, four of the other pictures in the papers are of my brothers, and they are in jail after being sentenced to five years for a pit bull robbery story that occurred in Albouystown…but it was a frame charge, because the people claim that they get rob,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and is right next to them my brothers live.” Allicock said.“I was also in the papers and have no link or any connection to any gang like what was mentioned in the papers. The papers claim that Albouystown is the home of the ‘hot skull gang’, and the article stated that these gang members have a skull on their skin which neither me nor any of my brothers have. The information in the papers is a threat to my life, because if they see we and shoot we down anywhere the police can always use the photo in the papers to say we were wanted,” Allicock emphasised.“Today I was in Eve Leary and I was not arrested and I did not see my face on the wall anywhere,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and the police would have hold me if they had any problem with me… I was never convicted of a crime! Is poor people children in the papers and they know they can’t do that to other people, because other people got money and would go far for them.”Both men challenged the police to produce proof that they are a part of the so-called hot skull gang.“I am linked to my daughters and family and not no gang…These police know about people who doing contract killing and they are not doing anything about them,Cheap Jerseys USA, I don’t even see their name much less their picture.”According to Ronald Kissoon, he was previously kidnapped by police and almost killed, “these police are always harassing me,Cheap Jerseys From China, every time there is a robbery about the place they always does lock me up and that was in the papers, like these people (police) getting paid to kill me, these people always giving me frame charge that I don’t know nothing about.”Crime Chief Seelall Persaud said that the gang is based in Albouystown and within recent times several of its members have been either killed or placed behind bars. Gang members are identified by the image of a human skull tattooed on their bodies.He further said that the gang has been on the police radar for some time, and focus on reining in its members intensified this year.The Crime Chief said the gang members include the Allicock brothers, four of whom recently received separate 60-month jail terms for armed robbery.Three other members of the gang, Jermaine Canterbury, called “Chow”; Mark Anthony Joseph, called “Two Grand”; and Romeiro Branco Gouveia, all of Albouystown, were also recently killed in a police sting operation outside the K&VC Hotel.Several other members are before the court on several counts of armed robbery and possession of illegal firearms.The Crime Chief said that while the police have not actually dismantled the gang, they have significantly disrupted its operations. “Our investigations are continuing,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale,” the Crime Chief said.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0