;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies lmbxfkns [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-6-28 05:56     標題: Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies lmbxfkns

–  Relatives believe robbery was motive for killingThe police are investigating what is believed to be the robbery and murder of a ParikaThe house in which the body of Ramroop Rameshwar (inset) was found bound and gagged.man, after his bound body was found in his home located at the Parika seaside squatting area yesterday morning.Dead is 64-year-old father of one, Ramroop ‘Old Boy’ Rameshwar,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey, called Isaac.Relatives believe that he was robbed and murdered for a large quantity of jewellery he had in his possession. The once married man hails from Wakenaam,Alexander Nylander Jersey, but had been residing alone, for over a year, in a shack located in the shantytown community which is home to just over 300 residents.Residents who expressed shock at his death said that he normally does odd jobs in the market area and though he imbibes, is generally a good neighbour.Jean Halley, who lived next door,Cheap NHL Jerseys, said she heard him screaming loudly at about 21:30hrs on Monday, but she did not think much of it right away.“I heard this man calling for ‘help, help’ but I didn’t pay much attention to he,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, because I know that that is how he does perform when he drink.”However, she said she became suspicious yesterday morning as she noticed the top half of his door opened as she was leaving for work at about 06:00hrs.“I called my daughter and tell she like somebody attack ‘old boy’. And she call the police, but we living right near the police and nobody ain’t come till after 7.”A youth from the community related that from what he saw, the man’s body was bound and beaten.“When I look inside I see he on he belly. He hand tie up with a blue rope from he hammock and he two foot tie up with a blue rope and a white sheet was around he neck. Den dem EzekielRameshwar with his grandchildren in happier times.funeral man dem come and wrap he up and carry he body away.”Halley said  she was at work when she got the news that he was actually dead as a result of what she suspects might have been a robbery.“This comes as a shock to me, because he is a normal person who would sit and gaff with you and so,Paul Kariya Ducks Throwback Jersey, but he don’t really mix-up too much around here.”Relatives said they got a call just after 07:00hrs with the dreaded news that he had been murdered.The dead man’s niece, Sharda, described him as a caring man, while calling for the police to conduct swift investigations to bring about justice.She said, “It appears like it was a robbery,Argentina National Soccer Team Jerseys, because he had a lot of jewellery that he was just days ago walking with and showing neighbours and persons at the Parika market saying he want sell them and buy a boat and engine for he grand children.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0