;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: NCAA Basketball Jerseys uik1idoe [打印本頁]

作者: dfr0xcdi26    時間: 2018-6-28 23:03     標題: NCAA Basketball Jerseys uik1idoe

Nariman Kalamadeen,Chad Williams Jersey, the wife of the late Mohamed Farouk Kalamadeen, who was killed last year,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html, has moved against CLICO Life and General Insurance Co. Ltd in a court action for breach of an insurance contract.The woman is claiming that her husband had entered into that contract on March 28, 2006.The court action was filed recently after the insurance company refused to grant the death claim of $200M, which was the worth of Farouk Kalamadeen’s life insurance policy.Nariman Kalamadeen,NCAA Football Jerseys, the administratrix of Farouk Kalamadeen’s estate, is seeking $200M and alternatively damages in excess of $200M for breach of insurance contract. She is also seeking costs in the sum of $500,187.50.Mohamed Farouk Kalamadeen had taken out a Policy of Insurance No GUY8000022 with CLICO for the sum of $200M with Accidental Death Benefit of $1.2M payable on his demise.“My husband died intestate on the 30th April, 2008,Adam Shaheen Jersey, and I engaged the services of an Attorney-at-Law to apply for Letters of Administration for his estate, the beneficiaries of which include myself in my personal capacity and my two sons.”She contends that on September 18, last,NFL Shop Gear, in her capacity as Administratrix of the Estate of Mohamed Farouk Kalamadeen, she submitted to CLICO, through insurance agent Maurice Watson,Argentina World Cup T-Shirts, a Death Claim for the principal sum of $200M with all supporting documentation.The document also states that by letter dated November 4, 2008, the Manager (Underwriting and Claims) of the company wrote her to say that the said death claim had been considered by the company’s Claims Committee and it had been concluded that the claim be denied.Her lawyers are Anil Nandlall,Throwback Jerseys, Bibi Shadick and Sase Gunraj.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0