;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: " first baseman John Loney said. 15 [打印本頁]

作者: jmllhdmd    時間: 2016-3-8 06:11     標題: " first baseman John Loney said. 15

0 over Indians in Ing wild card
(AP) CLEVELAND   People shut off the lights, started up the music and turned their own clubhouse into a nightclub.
Seeing that Pitbull "Don Stop The Party" boomed off Ray Ban Sunglasses Australia wall structure covered by plastic sheets, a Tampa Bay Rays dispersed each other with Silly Stringed and emptied bottles connected with champagne as quickly as they could open up them.
Dodging trouble for nearly seven innings, Cobb and the Rays regularity their way to another have to have win on the road, beating this Cleveland Indians 4 0 Wednesday nights in the AL wild card game.
Cobb, who missed a piece of the regular season soon after he was hit in the head by a line generate, quieted a thundering Cleveland crowd and finished the Indians unexpected season an individual game into October.
Delmon Small homered in the third inning off out of law school Danny Salazar as the Rays, playing within their third city over several days, advanced to face the AL East champion Red Sox in the best of five team Michael Kors Outlet Online Store series starting Friday.
"I thought like we done it along with been here before," said Desmond Jennings, who hit a two run double in the Buy Ray Ban Optical Australia final to give the Rays a A few 0 lead. "The road we all took to get here was really tough, going to New York, Toronto, playing a game in Colorado front range."
Cobb comeback in Aug from his frightening injury helped stabilize the Radiation, who have spent the past a fortnight winning crucial games to get to the postseason for the fourth amount of six years. He frequency out of massive jams inside fourth and fifth, in addition to allowed two runners to succeed in in the seventh before transforming it over to Tampa These types of dependable bullpen.
"Maybe it was good that I got into some jams," Cobb said. "It made me slow down to make the pitches that I had to."
Fernando Rodney worked a perfect 9th, striking out Lonnie Chisenhall to end the idea. Rodney dropped to one Supra Shoes Sydney Stores knee, pointed skyward and soon was mobbed by the many Rays, who may be homesick but aren protesting and complaining about being Boston limited.
"I got to wash some clothing or buy Cheap Ray Bans Melbourne some shoes or something," first baseman James Loney said.
Unfazed by a raucous, crimson clad, towel waving crowd with 43,579 that roared like a fly engine inside Progressive Discipline, the Rays handled a Indians and will now face their division nemesis, the Purple Sox, who went 12 Several against Tampa Bay there is much surprise.
David Price set the tone for the Rays postseason run by tossing a complete game to beat Colorado in the wild card tiebreaker Saturday night, and Cobb picked up exactly where his teammate left off. Right after he was pulled in your seventh, Cobb walked to the dugout where by he was first greeted using a high five from Expense.
"The adrenaline was going fairly fast there in the early heading," Cobb said. "Once Delmon hit this home run, I tried to refill the strike zone. My personal stuff wasn the best, but I built my defense work. We were looking at awesome."
Since On the, the Rays have won in Toronto, Texas now Cleveland. Their next destination _ Fenway Park _ won often be any more welcoming.
"It been a blur. I don know if that because of the concussion or it simply been up and down all year,In . Cobb said. "You know, I left camp not even knowing basically was going to be on the team."
A few months later, he wasn possibly sure he would pitch all over again this season.
On June 16, Cobb suffered a concussion when he was arranged in the right ear by way of a line drive hit by Kansas City Eric Hosmer. Cobb was sidelined for 50 games and Tuesday were recalled lying on his lounge and wondering if however be able to help the Rays yet again. In 2011, he missed a playoffs after undergoing surgery to remove a blood clot.
Don't just did Cobb go 5 A person after his scary second, the 25 year old concluded 11 3 in 22 starts and manager Person Maddon didn hesitate giving him this ball for the winner acquire all wild card video game.
"They nerve racking, but it likely to be no different in Boston,In Evan Longoria said. "There a little comfort being aware of we going to play a sequence, but at the same time we have to have fun with every game like this one."
The actual Indians went from 94 loss a year ago to 92 wins under first year manager Terry Francona as well as won their last Twelve games to make the postseason for the first time since 2007.
But it was a single and done for Cleveland, which didn exploit scoring opportunities. The first a few hitters, Michael Bourn, Nick Swisher in addition to Jason Kipnis, went a blended 0 for 12.
"It damages. We didn want to go home nonetheless," Francona said.
The road tested Rays, who have traveled 3 or more,627 miles since leaving home with Sept. 23, gave Cobb a three run cushion on Jennings increase.
Cobb was in trouble in the bottom on the inning as the Indians loaded the bottoms on a double, single and walk. But he got Asdrubal Cabrera heading to a grounder to Loney, who tossed to second for a compel and shortstop Yunel Escobar fired to Cobb masking first for the double enjoy.
Cobb pumped both fists inside celebration, knowing he had fled from danger.
The Indians threatened just as before in the fifth, putting a couple of on with none out. Although Cobb struck out Bourn, got Swisher so that you can ground to first along Timberland Boots Cheap For Men with retired All Star Jason Kipnis on a soft as natural cotton comebacker.

http://www.taxguide.co.uk/search/node/

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://www.anwar-e-islam.org/search/node/

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0