;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: 'Where are the vendors 42 [打印本頁]

作者: kdbxmyhm    時間: 2016-3-9 06:38     標題: 'Where are the vendors 42

UW fans squawk over long wrinkles
From his sun soaked perch in the top row connected with Section KK in the upper veranda of Camp Randall Stadium, Shaun Tracy kept one eye the loop on the field between the University involving Wisconsin Badgers and their opening recreation opponents from UMass, and one eyes on Ghd Brisbane Stockists the lookout for a vendor bringing some liquid refreshment.
"I kept searching, saying, 'Where are the vendors?No " said Tracy, a UW Madison alum and 20 year season ticket holder from Oconomowoc.
Informed by a few nearby fans that the traditional contingent of youth sellers had been largely extinguished by means of UW's new concessions operator, Learfield Impose Foodservice LLC, Tracy finally gave up and headed down to the concession stand pertaining to 3 minutes into the secondly quarter.
He returned to Ghd Cheap Australia be able to his seat with an armful of drinks   inferior ones, as well, in his mind   and a surly perspective.
"I literally wasted three quarters of the second quarter downstairs," Tracy claimed. "It was ridiculous, absolutely bizarre. I don't know why they don't develop the vendors up here nowadays.
"I could've stayed home along with watched it on TV. And i also could've gotten my Diet coke. This is bad."
Tracy acquired plenty of company Saturday with a lot of fans aggravated by the prolonged lines at concession stands, just to be further irritated sometimes to learn that the usual Coca Soda products had been replaced by soda pops from the Dr Pepper Snapple Set. For Coke fans, a strong RC Cola just will not suffice.
"It just (stinks),Inches said Tracy, or words to that particular effect. "I asked the guy for a Diet Coke and he mentioned they don't have that anymore. I was like, 'What? After I stood consistent for 30 minutes I don't purchase a Diet Coke?'
"I'm waiting in line and I'm thinking this can be my worst game experience of the Nike Free Run Sale Australia 20 years I've obtained tickets. I am emailing Craig (Alvarez, UW athletic director) tomorrow because ridiculous."
Terry Bund of Evansville, some sort of season ticket holder due to the fact 1974, also spent a lot of the second quarter in Ghd Shop London search of refreshment.
"Every lines are packed to the wall,Inch he Nike Free Womens Running Shoes Australia said after escaping in reference to his drink to the ramp as the lines grew ever for a longer period at halftime. "Everybody I talked to, which is the biggest complaint they've got.
"Here's a game title nobody really cares about. I didn't give a darn that I have missed that last touchdown. But once it gets to be a Big Twenty game and you really want to find it, you're not going to want to endure down here for half of one fourth just to get a drink. That will make people really mad.Inches
His friend, Scott McElroy of Evansville, saw the fishing line and decided he'd alternatively stay thirsty.
"I'm just not acquiring anything because I'm not likely to wait in line," McElroy said. "We've had a group of 11 and hardly anybody is buying whatever. We're not going to miss the sport to come out here and stay at home line.
"I think they aimed to fix something that didn't need to have fixing. They've got to be dropping a lot of money from what those kids could've been selling. They need to re evaluate right after game one and make a number of changes."
Justin Doherty, UW link athletic director for outer relations, said the division reviews all aspects of the game time experience after each property game.
And concession issues might be at the top of the list this week.
"We acknowledge that there were issues with this concession operation at Saturday's game," Doherty said. "We apologize for any irritation to our fans, and we are performing diligently to correct the problem and be sure that doesn't happen again.In
For years the W Club, a nonprofit group that will operated the concessions, utilized kids as young as 12 to be able to hawk drinks in the stands. Which program ended when Levy took over this year because of a scheme that all employees must be a minimum of 18 years old.
While the company has been recruiting hawkers, few or no were in evidence Saturday.
"As soon as I sat down I started looking for them along with noticed they weren't the following," said George Laforte, relaxing in the upper deck with his girl, Erica, and their three daughters. "They may very well be selling a lot here currently."
You can count Laurie Slavik, occasion UW volleyball player from Saint. Charles, Ill., among those who would get welcomed a hawker in her part.
"I think it would be much more employed to have (the hawkers) back," said Slavik, returning to her couch in KK along with her two kids after a lengthy trip as a result of the concession stand. "This would've been a huge tip day for all those kids. Everyone is down there getting drinks and the congestion is kind of bad."
Andy Madden, any UW alum from Chicago, had no quarrel with the switch to Dr Spice up products.
But he also couldn't like having to battle the crowds to get one.
"They're making it tough," said Madden, who expended about half an hour in line through the second quarter. "It takes a really long time to get something to drink and it's hot up the following. It's kind of a drag."
Tracy, the fan from Oconomowoc, referred to the mood in line as "ornery." And it didn't get any improved when he witnessed Melvin Gordon's 70 backyard touchdown Buy Ghd Midnight Australia run only from the sound of cheering.

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://oslin.ddns.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2091197

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0