;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys tjt3u5qd [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2018-7-11 14:52     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys tjt3u5qd

Student’s shooting death…As police continue their investigation into the shooting death of a 16-year-old Patentia Secondary School student, they have revealed that the rank who shot the lad is under close arrest. In the meantime, the students who actually witnessed what transpired related very horrifying tales.Dead: Kelvin FraserYesterday, at the home of the now deceased Kelvin Anthony Fraser, dozens of students gathered as they related their stories to the lad’s mother.  One student recounted that she was sitting in a classroom with Fraser when they heard the sounds of guns cranking and persons screaming. The teen said she and Fraser peeked through the door and noticed at least three police ranks, all armed with “long guns”. The teen said she then noticed students who were dressed in uniform as well as others who were casually attired running from the police. However she said that the police did manage to grab onto a few of the boys and began hitting them about their bodies.“After Kelvin (Fraser) see everybody running and wha’ de police doing to dem other boys he decide to run but I call he back and he tell me no he gone…and he run through de gate with dem other children.” The teen added that the police then began running behind Fraser and several other youngsters.Another student said that after the police rounded up some of the young men they were made to lie face down on the road.“De police slam one boy head into de vehicle and buss away he face and then dem stop a truck and tell de truck to drive over dem boy who went laying on de road.”It was during this period that the students said they heard gunshots.“After Kelvin run one ah de police run behind he and shoot he in he back, and he fall in a trench and dem just pick he up and dash he in de vehicle and de other boys who dey had on de ground dey put in de vehicle and drive away,Authentic NBA Store,” a female student stated.Meanwhile up to press time yesterday, the teen’s mother, Sharon Fraser, claimed that she had not been officially informed as to how her son met his demise. The woman said she was eventually to learn that something was wrong when one of her son’s female schoolmates contacted her, frantically enquiring whether her son was at home.Members of the Office of Professional Responsibility meeting with the dead lad’s relatives yesterday. “This girl call and keep asking if Kelvin come home, and she told me that the police run into the school and Kelvin run away.”She added that even at that point she didn’t read much into what she was told until the police contacted her. The woman related that three ranks visited her home asking for proper identification of herself and son, but no one informed her that her son had died. She added that she was invited to the station and still was not told why she was there and what had happened to her son.According to Mrs. Fraser she was then invited to the mortuary and the ranks merely showed her Kelvin’s body but still refused to comment in detail.“I kept asking the police what happened, all they told me that he had a little problem with the police and they tell me when the post mortem finished then they could tell me what happen.”The grieving woman also stated that she visited the school yesterday and was told by the head teacher that she tried making a report to the Wales Police station about an ex-student who was always in trouble.“She said she tried calling the police on this boy (name given) but she didn’t get through so she called the head of the Community Policing Group…and he went to the station for the police,” the woman stated.Meanwhile, this newspaper understands that the students are planning a protest some time later today in what they say would be “a call for justice”.And officials from the Office of Professional Responsibility visited the family yesterday.They assured the family that a thorough investigation will be conducted and asked the relatives to provide every bit of information which may assist in this regard.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0