;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic koveueal [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-7-13 05:25     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic koveueal

(Written by Halima Yusuf, granddaughter-in-law of Zackeeran Khan)Her story is one of love, honesty, courage and a positive attitude that is sure to inspire you in many ways.Zackeeran Khan was born on July 29,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, 1921 in Bloomfield-Berbice, British Guyana. She was married at the age of 15 and had 11 children. Although her father strongly believed in education and most of her brothers became doctors, the proper thing during those times was to marry her to a decent young man who would provide stability.Her husband was a hardworking baker and gradually worked his way to acquiring a Petroleum business which provided a good life for the family. At the age of 47 her husband died, and with their youngest child only four years old, Zackeeran, decided to take “the bull by the horns.”With barely a high school education she was left to take care of the business and provide for the family in a very male-dominated society. Despite the obvious challenges, her positive attitude would not allow her to falter. She focused on the things that mattered most- her children and being able to provide a solid foundation for their future.Zackeeran understood the importance of financial security, but stressed humbleness and fairness to her children while promoting higher education for her daughters. She broke barriers and sent her unmarried daughters to the United States and England to study. She would often say,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, “If you do honest work, you do not have to worry and everything will be all right.”She ran the family business successfully, which still operates today and is a milestone in the community. She was able to help her own family, and,Cheap NFL Jerseys, for anyone that needed her help and support, she was always ready and willing.Her courage and humility are exposed in her mannerisms, and I chuckle every time I remember the story that was told to me of when she first came to visit the United States.Halima YusufShe was having a waffle for breakfast one morning and noticed several purple flecks, so she picked them out one by one,cheap jerseys from china, threw them in the garbage and ate the rest of the waffle. When the family came home she quietly told her daughter that she thought it was time to throw the waffles away because they had spoiled. But, of course, they were simply blueberries.She often reminisces about her travels to Florida and how much fun she had visiting Disney World and all the other enjoyable places. She loved Elvis Presley’s music and was sad when Jim Reeves passed away.At 85 years old, with very little knowledge of breast cancer and still living alone in Guyana because she refused to live with any of her children, she was diagnosed with stage-two breast cancer and decided to have one of her breasts removed.When asked, what does she think about losing her breast, she simply smiled and said, “I do not need those things at my age.” It did not matter what came her way, she always seemed to find a positive outlook on life.A few weeks after her mastectomy our family visited her, and she was more concerned that we had something to eat and did not travel too far.Her only worry in life was that she never wanted anyone to go out of their way for her.At 94 years old my grandmother is finally slowing down, not because of her cancer but because she lost strength in her legs. Her voice is still as young and confident as a 16-year-old, with her words carefully chosen.Zackeeran is still passionate about education, and advocates that all the boys should have a good job before they get married because it is expensive to take care of a family. She also believes that girls should seek knowledge and take all the education they can get, so that they can take care of themselves as well.A month ago I visited her, and as I stroked her beautiful white hair she told me stories of her childhood and the things she never did. I learned that, at 94 years old, she has never cut her hair or wore red,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and that she loves everything white from her teacup to her sheets.Although she vividly remembers her childhood, she does not like to speak of anything painful that happened in her life. Instead, she would say,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale,” Some memories of the past can really hurt, so you try hard not to think of them.”Her only regret now is that she cannot take care of herself. Her daughter and family treasure every moment with her and cater to all her needs, for which she is grateful. As a partial vegetarian for most of her life, she feels very lucky to have a son-in-law that loves to cook for her and wakes up early before leaving for work to specially prepare all her meals.Zackeeran never remarried and thinks that she has been away from her husband too long.On a daily basis,she talks about her mother whom she was close to and spent much of her life with, up until her mother died 19 years ago at the age of 95. Zackeeran often calls out loudly in her sleep, “Ma.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0