;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap MLB T-shirts o3wojvmz [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2018-7-20 18:29     標題: Cheap MLB T-shirts o3wojvmz

Shoppers and persons in the Stabroek Market environs were yesterday shocked to their wits at the sight of a man who was killed almost instantly after he had his head crushed by a tractor.Reports are that around 14:00 hours yesterday, the man, Compton Lacon, 74, was attempting to cross America Street,NFL Jerseys China, Newtown, when he was hit. This newspaper was told that prior to the incident Lacon was seen shopping.Persons in the area told this newspaper that the tractor which was involved in the accident carried a Mayor and City Council sign.“This man always wild. I hear this tractor coming through and blowing the horn and I just turn me face after I turn around and see de speed this man coming with”.The tractor which was involved in the accident. One eyewitness said that when she turned around she heard persons screaming and when she looked back in the direction from which  the tractor came she noticed Lacon with his head crushed on the road.Many who got a glimpse of the man could be seen vomiting at the sight.The man who was sprawled on the road was still clutching the bag he was carrying at the time. At some point the police were forced to break up the large crowd that had gathered thus causing a major traffic build up in the Water and America Streets area.Lacon was clad in what appeared to be a white T-shit and a pair of black dress pants.A statement from the Mayor and City Council contended that the tractor was maneuvering in Water Street in an attempt to deliver fuel for council workers for drainage pumps. This newspaper was told that the driver of the tractor has been detained to assist with investigation.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0