;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL China Jerseys ozil1dka [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2018-7-24 07:51     標題: Wholesale NFL China Jerseys ozil1dka

A well known Guyanese artist Merlene Ellis was recently honoured with an award by the Guyana Cultural Association of New York for her work on “Originality and Production of Cultural Themes in the Visual Arts”.The award was presented to Ellis at the awards and presentation weekend of the association held annually in Brooklyn.The painter said, “I am still smiling” after making a special trip to New York to collect her award which is highly regarded in the arts community overseas.Merlene Ellis just moments after receiving her award in New York.“Without blowing my horn, it is good to see public appreciation for someone’s talent and also for those who exercise an input for society be it in the arts community overseas,” Ellis said.Ellis said that she also received two separate New York City Council Citations signed individually by Council members.World renowned Guyanese musician and song writer Dave Martins, who also nominated Ellis,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, said, “This kind of recognition is long overdue for Merlene whom I’ve known for years. In fact two of her paintings hang in my home. I was happy that the GCA panel recognized Merlene’s contribution. She’s a unique talent.”Ellis, who operates a studio full-time in East Ruimveldt, has been a fixture at local art shows for years and many of her paintings are in the homes of art lovers overseas.She has also produced postcard size reproductions of her paintings and has become an expert in making frames for her own art work and other artists.Looking back on the New York trip, Merlene said, “I can now share with creative Guyanese persons that their exemplary endeavours are about to be recognized by appreciative people who are keeping watchful eyes on your production and service”.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0