;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK vizor5fu [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2018-7-25 01:17     標題: Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK vizor5fu

Police have launched a manhunt for a wounded prisoner who escaped from the Georgetown Hospital early yesterday morning.James Hutson, of Grove Squatting Area, East Bank Demerara,Jerseys Soccer Authentic, was nursing a gunshot wound to his right leg which he sustained last week Tuesday when he reportedly attacked police with an ice pick.Hutson, who police said is a suspect in an armed robbery, eluded the policeman who was deployed to guard him. The cop has since been placed under close arrest.James Hutson on a hospital bed shortly after he was shot.His explanation was that he had left the prisoner handcuffed to his bed while he went to use the washroom and upon his return, Hutson had picked the handcuffs and disappeared.But there are reports that negligence on the part of the cop led to Hutson’s escape.This newspaper was informed that the rank had left the prisoner unattended while he went downstairs where he was seen engaging in conversation with a female.There are also reports that the prisoner was not handcuffed to the bed when he escaped.Police are still trying to ascertain if there was some collusion involved in the escape.On August 14, Hutson was pursued by police who had responded to a report that the 40-year-old man was in a shop and attempted to rob a customer.Police had said that Hutson was eventually confronted in a yard at Kaneville Access Road and when the police tried to arrest him, he attacked one of the ranks with an ice pick, which resulted in him being shot, the Police stated.Hutson told Kaieteur News that he was going by a friend, when he noticed a car driving slowly next to him.“I stop and when I turn back de police dem tell me to come in the vehicle, so I question them as to why, and then I hear a loud sound and when I look down I see blood running down my foot,” the man said.The father of two said that “the police de going and put me in de trunk, but I argue with dem and dey put me in a car.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0