;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: The Tits Alternate [March 3 947 [打印本頁]

作者: fabyruhg    時間: 2016-3-11 18:19     標題: The Tits Alternate [March 3 947

other domains via spam
We are the department associated with Asian Domain Registration Service in China. Here I have something for you to confirm with you. We formally received an application on July 20,2012 that a company claimed YDai Financial commitment Ltd were applying to register as their Net Brand plus some domain names through our firm.
This can be a repeat of the Asian ccTLD domain registration scam which we have discussed around the years and I final blogged about back in March 2010 since The Kamagra Oral Jelly Nz Return of Jacques Tits"a scam which was at least three years old when I wrote that article.
Your scam has not changed much over this years.  The scammer reports that someone is attempting to register your domain name in a different part of your world using country  and region unique top level domains.
In this case, the scammer has made a number of small changes to the content regarding their warning message, using any new company name Asian Domain Registration Service for its organization, a fake  name for the company trying to register my domain name in Asia, and putting the address associated with their web site Kamagra Nz in a picture; techniques include been used by spammers for lots of years in order to slow detection connected with their messages by antispam engines. That they also no longer include the specific domain names in the body of the message, perhaps realizing which many of them may now be in use, or potentially because it creates additional work pertaining to them. The scammer actual web site, though, has remained largely unchanged over the years. When I were to reply to the above message, Richard Zhang from the Asian Domain Registration Service (or whomever in the organization behind the scam will be monitoring the mailbox) would notify me that unless I register my domain names having them for a fee, they will possibly be given to the other party. I could possibly even have to participate in a fake bidding war against your imaginary company trying to register my domain names. If I ask with the contact information for the firm trying to register my domains, I will be told it cannot be Kamagra Oral Jelly given out for privacy factors. And, of course, since it is any fictitious company name, I will not become able to find it by searching on it.
All inside all, it a simple means for a scammer to take someone income: They don have to write any malicious software, hack into any systems or have any technical expertise beyond running a new real domain registration business. They simply employ social engineering techniques to trick you into registering domains along with them that you do not require, do not use and no just one else is buying, either.
Countering the Wily Domain Registration Scammer
Your techniques to counter social engineering based scams like this fake Asian domain registration scam remain unchanged since I blogged about them in 2010 and reprinted, below.
If, despite most of the warning signs, you really feel for some reason how the message might be legitimate, open a new example of your web browser, visit your favorite online search engine, and type in the name with the domain name registrar along with keywords such as hoax, scam and junk mail.
The scammers behind these types of messages frequently make small changes for you to them in order to make it additional difficult for anti spam tools for you to detect them. If the messages did definitely not get sent to the spam folder in your email client, be sure to flag them as junk e-mail to help better classify them inside future.
Review what email addresses are made available on the web site, including old press releases and downloadable documents. It may possibly be those addresses no longer need to be displayed, can be obfuscated better, or replaced by your contact form.
You should never reply to messages sent by scammers. By replying, you make them know that not only currently have they found a valid email address in your company but which they can also send you additional emails as well as share your email address with some other scammers.[Source: ESET Threat Blog. The Return of Jacques Tits,   March 30, 2010.]
By much, the most effective countermeasure against such scammy, scummy organization is to educate yourself about how these types of scams work, and if you come across these individuals in the future, to only ignore them. These scammers prey on the unwitting by means of making their sales pitches audio like a legitimate business communication. When soon as you understand what their scam is usually, you can defend against them while using the best means possible: The actual delete button.
For more reading concerning domain registration scams, please see the following earlier ESET Threat Blog articles:
The Tits Choice [March 3, 2009]
There more to Jacques Tits Than Meets the Eye [March 17, 2009]
About the Domain Scam, etc. [March 17, 2009]
The Return of Jacques Tits [March 18, 2010]
My colleague David Harley reports seeing this scam as much back as 2004, which makes this kind of scam eight years old, at least. It likewise points out the difficulty of combating public engineering, which attacks people instead of computers.
We are definitely the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in China. Here I have something to confirm with you. We formally received a good application on August 23 2012 that a corporation claimed Casier Industrial Co. Ltd were applying to register "maverickengineering" as their Net Brand plus some domain names through our firm. Following the deadline we will unconditionally finish the registration for Casier Industrial Co. Ltd. Looking Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly forward to your prompt reply.
We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in china. I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on September 13, 2012 which a company which self styled "Pufly Int Ltd" were applying in order to register "" as their Net Kamagra Oral Jelly Brand and a few asia domain names through our firm.
Thanks for the confirmation. As soon as receiving the application of Pufly Int Ltd we checked and found "  " is a person's company registered trademark. So we sent email to inform a person. I would like to inform you the domain names registration is open in China, Pufly Int Ltd also has the proper to apply for the available domain names. Intended for this reason Pufly Int Ltd is also an licit applicant and we have no proper to reject them. Your firm only own the preferential right to register these kinds of names.
At present, we haven passed their application, we will need your opinion. If your company Buy Kamagra consider these names connected with importance to your firm business or interest, I propose that your company register these kinds of names first so as so that you can avoid confusion or speculation. Of course, each organization has their own idea. If you don think their application will affect your company in the future, or you have no marketplace in Asia and you don intend to develop small business in Asia, then my suggestion is your corporation give up these names so this we can finish registering for them as per our duty. Please give me your corporation decision as soon as probable in order to handle this issue better.

http://www.greywizcorner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55580

http://blog.runkeeper.com/6/what-running-shoes-are-you-rocking

http://www.realtychat.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=192253

http://gbxx.noip.cn/wwwroot/Main_BlogShow.asp?Id=338742

http://www.ahztzx.net/E_GuestBook.asp

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0