;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: " he stated. 72 [打印本頁]

作者: nlsyfhtp    時間: 2016-3-12 06:29     標題: " he stated. 72

City of Prince Albert titles new city manager
The City of Prince Albert has appointed the now outgoing area manager of the City of To the north Battleford as its new city office manager.
Jim Toye will be leaving his or her position in North Battleford soon after 13 years in that part. He will take over the position throughout Prince Albert on Jan. 2, 2014. His session was formally approved through council during Monday nightrrrs meeting. Members of council obtained discussed his appointment in a closed door in photographic camera meeting on Oct. 21 years old.
Mayor Greg Dionne made the news   a last minute addition to this evening's council agenda   plus praised Toye for stepping up in each and every organization that he's proved helpful in. He pointed that the Toye had been the co chair of the North Battleford HUB, in addition to the chair of the North Battleford The legal Committee, among his Christian Louboutin Pigalle jobs and achievements.
"And his curriculum vitae just goes on and on," he explained.
Dionne also noted that Toye ended up being the city manager in a urban center which built new amenities and had been through a water crisis. "So, what I like in relation to him [is that] he's a Saskatchewan kid, he's not from Ontario, so he's experienced with dealing with any local government and the federal government. Along with we're just really ecstatic to have him on board.In
When contacted via phone Monday night, Toye welcomed the difficulty of taking on the city boss job in Prince Ervin. "Prince Albert is a very progressive online community. And for me, moving from a city of a population involving 14,000 to Thirty-eight,000 will be a good task for me," he said.
And after more than a decade in North Battleford, he called leaving which city "a bittersweet thing."
"Bitter within the fact that I'm leaving a community where I've lived upwards of 13 years to a new online community, but, I think as a man or woman, as a professional person, you only want to challenge yourself. And I think that I've accomplished many good things in the community here. Now i am looking forward to getting to Prince Albert to be part of a team exactly who works with a strong administration team and all the employees of the Capital of scotland- Prince Albert to type of build our work options around the strategic plan that is set by city local authority or council."
Toye plans to meet with older administrators to get a good familiarity with who they are, what they do, and find out what challenges they may have. He also wants to meet with city council to understand what their issues usually are, what the strategic plans are generally Lacoste Polo Australia and what goals council wish to accomplish. From there, his senior administrators would build their work plan around what authority would like to have done.
He said they have an open door policy, so this means he can talk to anyone. "That doesn't suggest when someone comes to my office, I'm going to agree if they may have an issue with the city policy or with what the municipality's done. But I can make clear that policy to them  and actually tell them exactly what that policy is definitely, so I like to engage individuals. I like to engage the community. I need to get out into the community, I am a community person. I'm a person Rotary, I'm a member of your Knights of Columbus. And I include regular meetings with the holding chamber.
"So, I Louboutin Shoes Australia want to get out to the business group. I want to get out to the community, therefore people know who Rick Toye is. And if you've got a problem with the city, I will desire they'll come to my company and talk to me about this."
Dionne's high praise with regard to Toye's management style
Prince Albert's mayor had high praise with regard to Toye's management style. "He's a very enjoyable person. He's not intimidating. They believes [in trying] to solve problems as opposed to adding to them. I think he will unite our staff. He will lead our staff as well as he's really going to be a resource to council, especially with each of the experience that he brings.Inch
Toye's hiring comes more than a four week period after former city supervisor Robert Cotterill was let go. Metropolis then appointed its director of corporate services, Frank Cvik, to the acting city manager position, a term which will reach its expiration date in November.
The city received posted the position in major magazines in Oakley Store Harbour Town the province, on the SaskJobs along with City of Prince Albert web sites. Toye had applied after they saw the position posted while in the Saskatoon StarPhoenix. According to his employment deal   which was an attachment towards the report recommending the approval connected with Toye's appointment   his term since Prince Albert's city manager is about to expire Dec. 31, 2017, until it's extended.
Toye will not have the probation period, and he will have make certain salary of $195,000. His paycheck will increase by two percent each year.
Toye has already indicated what exactly changes he would like to help to make, Dionne said. "One of the things he ran before he became Supra Retailers Australia the customer for the city manager is the thing that he wants to do will be bring North Battleford, Meadow Pond, Lloydminster, a bunch of us cities together and do massive obtaining for, ie. we all pointed out that we did natural gas under a one year contract. Well, when we bid it, we're going to bid it as five or six locations so we can even get a lower cost."
He said Toye plans to perform the same with water treatment substance purchases.
"So, I was very pleased whilst brought those forward due to the fact, as you know, part of my persistence for the residents is that I'm going to try to cut costs. And this is an alternative way to do it."
Toye has seen Prince Albert many times prior to his appointment and was surveyed by all members of authority last week, Dionne said.
The incoming city manager had to offer 60 days' notice that he would possibly be leaving his current job in North Battleford, and that news was made during Monday nightrrrs council meeting there.
"He can be used coming to quite a few of our meetings, our budget process, he or she is committed to do that and rightfully so. He wants to, so that Oakley Holbrook Australia he has knowledge."
As well, together with Toye, there's a "totally different attitude going into that office," the mayor said and continued to contrast the incoming and former city managers.
"It's certainly a change in management fashion. He's non confrontational. He's friendly. Yes, I do think it's a improvement in style. He's from Saskatchewan.".

http://twbankbbs.com/thread-4870147-1-1.html

http://www.ainiwed.net/news/html/?80391.html

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.lamajor.com/component/content/article/52.html?joscclean=1&comment_id=955/

http://www.oa979.com/news/html/?2531778.html

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0