;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Arizona Coyotes Hoodies ls5fxcj3 [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-8-7 08:55     標題: Cheap Arizona Coyotes Hoodies ls5fxcj3

Police are searching for the 34-year-old man who shot and killed his young lover around 02:00hrs two Thursdays ago at her Moraikobai Village, Mahaicony home.The man,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Latchman Pertab, called Chris, of Corentyne, Berbice walked into the home of 17-year-old Theiana Andrews and shot her to her left side chest before escaping.Wanted: Latchman Pertab called ChrisThe teen, who ended her three-week old relationship with the suspect seven months ago,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, died on her way to the Mahaicony Cottage Hospital.Chris is a tractor operator who worked about seven miles from Moraikobai Village. He met the teenager during one of his many visits to the village.According to reports,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the teenager ended her relationship with Pertab after she found out that he was married and has two children.A close relative of the dead girl, Anthony,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, told this newspaper that they found a diary in which the teenager expressed her fear of the suspect.“In the diary,Basket Nike Air Max Pas Cher, she said that he threatened her many times should she tell her parents about their relationship,Cheap China Jerseys, and that he didn’t tell her that he was married and has two children,” Anthony said.The suspect’s mother, Shanti, during a telephone interview told this newspaper said that she didn’t hear from her son since September.“He doesn’t really call and I don’t think he would do something like that because he is not that type of person,” Shanti lamented.The mother said that her son once mentioned that he was in a relationship with the teenager but did not gave details about his relationship.“I don’t know where he is. He didn’t call or anything. I saw the story in the newspaper and that’s all I know.”Investigations are ongoing.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0