;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys wbpxkna0 [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-8-7 16:25     標題: Wholesale Jerseys wbpxkna0

At a time when the issue of domestic violence is on the increase, one victim fears that she would not be granted any justice by the courts,Adam Larsson Jersey, after she has suffered almost 13 years of verbal and physical abuse from her ex-husband for whom she has two children.The woman, 31-year-old Sibrena Hinds, of Goed Intent, West Bank Demerara told Kaieteur News that after she decided to end the 13-year relationship four years ago, he has continued to make her life miserable.Now that the matter is in the court, Hinds said that strangely, the evidence which the police had against her ex-husband, has suddenly disappeared.Hinds explained that the situation took a turn for the worse last November when her ex-husband came into her West Bank home and physically assaulted her with a piece of wood in the presence of the entire community.The situation,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she said,Cheap Soccer Jerseys 2019, developed after her 12-year-old daughter called him and complained about being disciplined for hitting her younger sister.According to Hinds, after her ex-husband received the telephone call, he went to her house where an argument ensued.“He came and he hitting on the door and threatened to kill me but my fiancé was in the yard. The two of them started to fight and then I called the Wales Police Station.”The woman added that as she was making her way to the police station, her ex came out of nowhere and grabbed her cell phone out of her hands and then dragged her by her hair across the street, where he proceeded to beat her about her body with a piece of wood.“I begged him to stop…. I cried and hollered for help but no one came and my fiancé had already left for the police station.”The man eventually stopped beating her, and some youths took her to the police station, where an official report was made.According to Hinds,China Jerseys, since last November,Cheap NFL jerseys China, the matter has been in the courts. First at the Vreed-en-Hoop Magistrate’s Court, and now at the Wales Magistrate’s Court.Hinds said that the matter was scheduled to be called at the Wales Magistrate’s Court on Friday but it wasn’t. She was informed that the evidence, which includes the piece of wood that was used to beat her and her medical certificate,NFL Jerseys Cheap, has suddenly disappeared.She was told that the officer who had taken the wood and medial certificate into evidence is currently in Essequibo.Hinds is pleading with the relevant authorities to deal with her matter expeditiously because she needs some justice for all the years she has suffered at the hands of her ex – husband.The case is expected to be called again tomorrow.
作者: WcetxjK0    時間: 2018-8-7 18:18     標題: Air Max Shop Italia

He Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys set Cheap Coyotes Jerseys a quarterback playoff record in the nhl jerseys outlet process with 181 yards rushing in the win that sent San Francisco Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale to a Angel Di Maria Jersey second straight NFC title game.
Kaepernick said he can't concern himself with the defense's motivations

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0